A budget hotel located in the city and behind the well known Welcome Sea Food Restaurant. Conveniently located for us to walk within short distance to enjoy great sea food every evening for our dinner. The hotel is clean and room are comfortable with good aircon system. Breakfast on the ground floor was good and place is well kept. Overall service staff are friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu, a 100% Smoke-Free Hotel since 1 November 2017, offering 275 guestrooms with all the essential amenities for a refreshing experience with great value. Guestrooms are cosy with eclectic mix of stylish feature wall, anchored along efficiency with essential amenities such as Wi-Fi (inclusive of all public areas), LCD TV with satellite channels, electronic safe and power shower. Each guest floor from Level 1 to Level 11 offers common ironing room and hot & cold water dispenser. Located strategically in the heart of the city within Asia City complex, a mere 10-minute drive from the airport and walking distance to several local shopping centres, the hotel operates on the philosophy of “Smart, Clean, Simple”, offering a different dimension of accommodation to the business and leisure travelers – simplicity with a value-focus experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Cititel Express Kota Kinabalu Sabah