Lowest prices for your stay
US$33
US$26
Trip.com
US$23
PricelineUS$30
TravelocityUS$33
ZenHotels.comUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Booking directly with hotel. Ms. Yana who took my booking last week,I requested to have complimentary decoration for my anniversary!
Upon arrive Ms.Yana who checked me in and she told me housekeeping team have done the decoration, and Ms. Yana greets me “Happy Anniversary “
I requested to have wine glasses; too bad restaurant are closed.Ms.Yana tried her best to get me the wine glasses.
Great staff great attitude never give up to find solutions to get all my requests done!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020

The hotel is in an excellent location. However, this is totally offset by the very filthy state of the rooms (for the rating that the hotel is in) from poor cleaning service. When i checked in and went into the room, in the corner of the entrance door in the room, there was a huge ball of hair and dust entangled with it. The bathroom had steaks of dirt on the floor. When i left the room in the morning, i left the "no entry" sign on the floor, and when i came back, even tho the bed was made, the sign was still on the floor (which meant that the floor was not swept!!). I can go on and on, but you get the idea. I have very seldom given a one star in my over 100 ratings, but this one truly deserves the one star.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Moichee
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Staff were efficient, helpful and friendly.
Wifi worked well.
In a great location. Some very good restaurants, massage places very close by.
A five minute walk to the shared taxi/bus station area, to the Sabah mall (also to pick up the cheap airport shuttle) and a short walk to the night food market.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Kardy1
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I booked this hotel through booking.com. And i did not regret to stay in this hotel. The location was great. It is easier for me to have my meals because the hotel is in good location. The amnesties and staff of the hotel is exceptional.

Room tip: Higher rooms are quite, less noise
Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank Trek427435
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Near several seafood restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and short distance to Waterfront, Gaya Street by car/Grab. There is a very relaxing spa called Kama'A across the road. Single room was just nice for 1 person with very basic amenities.

Date of stay: October 2019