All reviews shopping mall other hotels hotel is great stayed here for one night hotel room sutera harbour spago kk fridge convenience dryer cinema bath concierge
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

nearby imago easy for us to shopping. love it.
hotel only provide 4 lot parking, first come first serve. parking with management cost RM15/days. for saving, park at Imago only cost RM3/ticket.
wifi so excellent. hotel come with non smoking rooms but it limited so first come first serve. there's 7eleven & orange mart for 24/7 open.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Although the hotel is good in many ways but one thing I didn't like is that they don't have enough parking and you have to pay on your own. Only 4 parking spots are being reserved by the hotel and it's on first-come-first-come basis. I had to pay RM20 for my less than 24 hours stay so please plan carefully.

I liked the interior of this hotel, everything's look new. The receptionist was friendly and from the lobby you can see Imago shopping mall. Wifi speed was very good. I personally think this hotel is great for staycation as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nadiazadila
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

The location is the best I can say. The hotel looks new and great. U hv all the basic stuff.. fridge etc but I din see hair dryer maybe need to check with counter. Would love to give 5 stars, however be one star to minus due to the lift access to hotel is outside the lobby and there is FEW stairs too. Imago shopping mall just direct at front door. My room's view.
Spacious and value for money.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We booked 2br apartment thru booking.com. With 3 children in tow who likes to spend a lot of time in arcades, I'm sure that this hotel will be the most convenient place for us to stay being connected with Imago shopping mall.
The place didn't have reception,concierge or anyone to greet you upon arrival. The apartments are owned by several companies/individual owners who are renting their apartments. Booking.com always send an email to endure that i will call a certain number before checking in to ensure someone will be at the door to meet us.arriving at the property, we needed to wait outside for about 15 mins.for someone to open the door for us.
The unit we stayed in was ok. Just enough for 5pax. Wifi signal was good. No bathtub. Washing machine too complicated to use. Floor too dusty but no slippers provided.
The pool was under maintenance when we were there. The pool area was big. Got playground for the kids. Gym, mini basketball court, park.
Our flight was moved at 7pm from 11am. When we asked for Late check out, they were able to accomodate our request as there will be no guest to move in after us. They charged RM60 per hour after 12pm. They also arranged for the private car to bring us to the airport, with the same fee as the airport taxi.
I rate very good because my expectations were met in terms of location,convenience and comfort. Will surely come back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hkhu31
Reviewed 10 April 2017

My husband and I fly to KK over the weekend to do a bit of shopping at Imago Shopping mall and because that was our only intention, we booked the KK times square hotel for the convenience it gave us. The hotel is literally in front of one of Imago's doorsteps. If in case it rains, the hotel is also connected via the basement to Imago.

The hotel staffs were courteous and friendly but we did very little communication (only during check-in and check-out).

The room is obviously not a 5-star hotel standard. We knew it wasn't so we didn't expect too much from the hotel room but it was clean that we didn't find dirty bed sheets or dirty towels. The carpet was stained but due to over-use over the years.

Taxis can be found everywhere around the imago shopping mall so it is easy if people want to go to other places as well.

All-in-all, I will come back here again if I wanted to go for another short shopping trip to Imago.

Room Tip: Our room number was 206 and it was facing the Imago shopping mall which we like.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple