We found the Hyatt a very nice place to stay for a family of 4. They were very accommodating with adding an extra bed and provided very prompt service. The front desk was helpful in suggesting places to eat and even catching a movie. We used Kota Kinabalu and the Hyatt as our home base as we travelled through Borneo to experience as much as we could. Each time we returned, the staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The hotel is within walking distance of shopping, money exchange, lots of dinner options and the water. It's a very good choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience five-star Sabahan hospitality at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu, the premier choice for business and leisure travellers to Sabah, the Land Below the Wind. This luxury hotel in Sabah is a mere 15 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu International Airport, offering a central location in the heart of the city close to tourist attractions and stunning views of the famed sunsets in Kota Kinabalu. Unwind in one of our 288 spacious rooms and suites all exquisitely designed with sophisticated comfort in mind plus some of the best views in Kota Kinabalu including those of the sparkling South China Sea or the Kinabalu city surroundings. Dining options at our three Kinabalu restaurants and bars are a food aficionado's delight with some of the best food the city has to offer. Be it a dip in the blue waters of the outdoor pool, a relaxing massage at the Avantang Spa and fitness centre or a party at our Shenanigan's Fun Pub, our Kota Kinabalu hotel in Sabah has it all for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Regency Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Kota Kinabalu
- Hyatt Regency Kinabalu Kota Kinabalu, Sabah