I celebrated my Birthday at Favola Restaurant last night with a few of my best buddies. Most of them never try the food at this restaurant before. The ambiance quite unique and pleasant. We ordered all the main course dishes. The food taste simply superb and delicious especially the mixed grilled and steak. We ordered a second round of main dishes and sat there enjoying our dinner for 3 hours. We will definitely coming back for more steak and lamb which melt once you put in your mouth. Our compliment to the chef and to the management of the hotel especially Mr Suresh who recommended me the restaurant. The food really value for money if you have a CitiBank card and please check which bank credit card that provide special discounts before you come and visit. Let this photos show our joy and happiness during the dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu is a contemporary 5 star hotel, strategically located at the heart and city center of downtown Kota Kinabalu across the fresh and handicraft markets and Kota Kinabalu waterfront. Overlooking the sea, Le Méridien Kota Kinabalu features newly renovated rooms, leisure outdoor pool and sundeck with sunset pool side bar. Convenient within easy walking distance of other local attractions like Gaya Street in less than 10 minutes walk, retail and entertainment facilities in less than 20 minutes walk like Centrepoint, Suria and Imago Shopping Malls. Enjoy access to local art gallery, golf courses and other island excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Meridien Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu Sabah