We stayed 3 nights in the Executive room (5 people in 2 rooms). It's very spacious with a living room, dining area and kitchenette (stove with heating element). I think it's perfect if you're stuck together for a few days; families are great but personal space is better ;)
- RM1,100 for 3 nights in a large space incl breakfast is a good deal!
- Free parking
- Not walkable (scary busy highways) but it's near to Welcome Seafood
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Rainshower, fantastic!
- Breakfast spread is vegetarian. Average taste.
- pillows too thick
- leaky pipe in the master bedroom, couldn't be fixed
- Room service food is quite bad, except for the pizza
- Room service plates left outside for more than a day, stank
- Housekeeping washed some plates in the sink, but left a couple unwashed. Err...
- No late check-outs
Management if you're reading this, suggestions:
- Provide a fan in the large living room
- Provide scrubs + soap for self plate washing
Despite all that, I'd definitely stay here again if I am travelling in a group. The price for the space we enjoyed was unbeatable.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking