We stayed 3 nights in the Executive room (5 people in 2 rooms). It's very spacious with a living room, dining area and kitchenette (stove with heating element). I think it's perfect if you're stuck together for a few days; families are great but personal space is better ;)
- RM1,100 for 3 nights in a large space incl breakfast is a good deal!
- Free parking
- Not walkable (scary busy highways) but it's near to Welcome Seafood
- Friendly and accommodating staff
- Rainshower, fantastic!
- Breakfast spread is vegetarian. Average taste.
- pillows too thick
- leaky pipe in the master bedroom, couldn't be fixed
- Room service food is quite bad, except for the pizza
- Room service plates left outside for more than a day, stank
- Housekeeping washed some plates in the sink, but left a couple unwashed. Err...
- No late check-outs
Management if you're reading this, suggestions:
- Provide a fan in the large living room
- Provide scrubs + soap for self plate washing
Despite all that, I'd definitely stay here again if I am travelling in a group. The price for the space we enjoyed was unbeatable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sky Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah