We have stayed at this hotel before and we will stay here again.
Staff were great, very friendly.
Hotel room is spacious. Little tired but clean.
Pool area very good, life guards on duty who were very attentive which was good to see.
Food in the restaurant was excellent, good menu, generous portions well cooked. There was also a buffet on offer.
Tour operator was very good arranging trips to see the orangutans.
Easy walk from hotel to cultural centre, which is well worth afternoon visit.
As I said we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the panoramic South China Sea and legendary Mount Santubong, Damai Beach Resort offers wide ranges of accommodation & facilities to suit every holiday makers needs. Main swimming pool for adults & kids is ideally located at the main building while another pool, secluded on the Hilltop has a breathtaking view of both the mountain and the sea. 5 F&B Outlets, convenient shop, souvenir shop, Tour Agent counter, Recreation Centre, Business Centre, Spa & Wellness, Shuttle service are some of facilities offered. Catering & Events caters from small meeting to large conference besides private parties and Weddings & other special moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching
- Damai Beach Resort Kuching, Sarawak