It's a quick getaway destination from Kuching city, only 45 minutes drive. The kids loved playing in the sand which I'm glad to report were free of sand flies during the time of our visit (Jan 2012). The view of the sea from the main swimming pool was beautiful. Though some of the other reviews mentioned that the rooms were recently refurbished, I personally found them quite run down. My family stayed in 2 rooms and both were equally worn out. We had a good time at the beach but the rooms left much to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, and 2 restaurants and 3 bars. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak