“More pepita please”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #861 of 1,677 Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Delicious crispy quesadillas. Food generally tasty, although would be memorable if a bit more spice. I don't mean halapenos but just more fragrant ingredients like comino, which is a cheap local ingredient. Disappointed they don't have crispy corn tacos because flour ones are like chapati.

Service was lacking although it was an off-peak time. More staff than customer tables but everything was very slow, even getting water, serviettes, the bill -- had to wave over the staff three times. However, they came three times to clear the plates while we were still eating, fork in hands, food on the plates and I had to take back from the waiter a bowl of something I wanted to finish.

The seating on the right side was under strong ceiling fans and I was anxious to leave after eating because it was freezing cold. The left side has no fans and the air-con is certainly adequate because of the high ceilings. Hard walls reflect noise so it was hard to converse although the place was almost empty.

I'm taking the time to write a long review because I do like the chain and look forward to having it in the neighbourhood in future.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have always ordered the burgers coz they're good and bulky, of course the unlimited refills and the superb kids meal were expected. but we suddenly remembered that we'd never had the actual chili.

So the beef chili...actually tasted like dried rendang, so we had mixed feelings coz we don;t know how it should taste like. It was super oily too, which made our taste buds feel weirder.

We'll come to Chili's again, but not for the chili =)

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

since there is afternoon time not crowdly, I was ask the reception guy to arrange for seat,afterthat he told his partner I’m not suppose to enter this restaurant for not suitable dresscode,then I refuse to have my meal at there and walk out.
Did he said I didn’t have enough money to pay for my meal?
so rude y’all.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

An easy dinning place for dinner or lunch. Wide selection of western meals and attentive staff. OK place to eat on your own when traveling.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This is a place for burgers and other types of American food. I ordered the scampi but was not very happy with the prawn which was not as fresh as expected. The staff was friendly and the food was in big portion so the price was reasonable. Certain drinks are refillable so if you plan to catch up with friends, this place is not a bad idea at all.