“coffee's so good!”
Review of Old Town White Coffee - CLOSED

Old Town White Coffee
Price range: US$16 - US$20
Reviewed 19 September 2014

Since we loved Old Town Coffee in downtown KL so much, we decided to eat at their KLIA2 branch. Food was still awesome but service wasn't. Oh well.

1  Thank Tin Q

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Thought am gonna have a TGIF dinner last time but it turned out into a disaster. I expected a lot from this cafe since peeking from the outside everytime I pass by it to and from work, thought the ambiance is cozy and so is the food. Me and my friend decided to try it, the staff won't be the one writing orders but the customers do it, the coffee is not that good, the Cendol I was expecting was just pure soya milk and not so much ingredients of a Cendol, fish and chips so greasy, and the spring rolls burnt! What's more? We ended up paying a lot for those food we didn't really enjoy.
The good: oh well they have a nice ambiance, a ding dong bell which you press and a staff is ready to attend to your needs, other than that? Nothing.
Definitely not going back.

1  Thank blehblehbleh82
Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Tenant contract over. Shop owner rent / sold to gambling shop. Disappointed.
Cloud of foreign workers in and out.

2  Thank cervinalex
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Hey, I have written a complain email to Oldtown White coffee about Aeon Kepong branch, but no reply, regarding the dirty counter desk (all unwashed dishes lining on the counter table), slow service (30 mins for a nasi lemak?? Forgot my dessert, only when we ask where is my dessert?), low quality of food (the kaya bread and butter so cold like getting out from the fridge, the ice kacang can say like ais batu kacang (keeping long after shave, as the ice flakes joined and becoming an ice), nasi lemak- the rendang chicken was just dissapointing, and cost me RM10++, I rather eat at Mamak having better rendang chicken at least hot serve). I have visited another branch at Jaya One, top environment for dining, ordered assam laksa, but the soup was like due to not enough soup, they just add water to make it more soup until it was like a plain soup noodles. 3 times visit, 3 times let me down.

1  Thank Noel O
Reviewed 14 July 2013

They serve coffee and food of all sorts at reasonable price and I visited them a few times while on my visits to Malaysia