Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Hotels.comUS$61
Booking.comUS$82
Trip.comUS$46
All reviews junior suite food tasted good excellent room service internet connection malaysian food club lounge spacious rooms lobby area great room mid valley pleasant stay sunway pyramid quarantine yow cch farid klia
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2014

I stayed over there for 3 nights. The hotel is quite old for me, but its okay for me. The staffs very helpful and friendly. Brass Cafe is really good for me, I means the food! =) If you got your own transport, its okay to stay over here. But right now, the road over there is designed to be one-way, it is difficult for me to arrive at this hotel. Other restaurant or shopping mall is also quite far away from this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Inna_Risna
Reviewed 19 November 2014 via mobile

Overall this hotel is aged a little but works are underway to renovate the features.

Staff are helpful, location is okay if you drive but unsuitable if taking public transport or walking and wanting to see the sights.

Parking is free and plentiful.

Breakfast in more focused on local breakfast but can be a good experience if you're dating. Generally breakfast is included.

Highly recommend the executive rooms, there's a free lounge and additional free meal service.

Please note that there is a high possibility that the "health spa" offers additional services, but it's not of impact to hotel guests.

Overall, pretty comfy on executive floor, with good location if driving. Affordable.

Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and was apprehensive at first until I requested a viewing. They have just done a revamp of the rooms which look fantastic and can easily rival business class hotels I have stayed at in london. Wifi is ok, breakfast was world class and plenty of variety. Staff as friendly and polite as can be. Be sure to ask for the new rooms as there are still some of the old suites left which have dingy bathrooms. Price is a bargain which I hope they dont change as its a great selling point. Only snag we had was the plumbing as the hot water was down on our second day and it seems they didnt have a 24hr maintenance service to fix it for sweaty morning bods, though that should be solved by now.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights.
Hotel is quite old.
Staff at reception is friendly, helpful and efficient. We got our room in 15 minutes.
Breakfast and lunch at Brass Cafe was typically Malaysian Buffet spread. The coffee machine broke down every morning .... thre was not enough waiters to serve the large number of guest. I understand the hotel was fully booked at that time.
The location of the hotel is really terrible and it got worse when the local council decided to change the direction of traffic in front of the hotel... Some taxis from hotel to Mid-Valley Megamall charged RM10 per trip while a return trip cost RM20. Luckily we found a metered taxi to take us from Megamall to the hotel at RM9 and it was because the driver was not aware of the change in road system.
There is a tiny swimming pool but no service at the pool area.
Check out as rapid as well but the concierge was not helpful. We enquire about taking a taxi to KLIA and he insisted in calling one for us. He claimed that getting a taxi in any other ways would be more expensive. We paid RM80 for the taxi and he apparently pocketed RM10 for the service.

Room tip: Good wifi signals at the 15th floor from the 16th executive floor.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Stay for 2 nights.but I thinks my bed had bug.my body get itchy .towels, bed,bedsheet are not nice to smell.bad servis of staff..poor parking lot.hard to find parking space..room space is bigger
But enjoying hving breakfast