Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
FindHotel
US$38
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$61
Booking.comUS$82
All reviews junior suite food tasted good excellent room service internet connection malaysian food club lounge spacious rooms lobby area great room mid valley pleasant stay sunway pyramid quarantine yow cch farid klia
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2016

food is very good, (breakfast)

i stayed in suite on 27 feb 2016,

1. toilet has no lock
2. difficult to find parking in basement
3. breakfast buffet is excellent
4. have to pay extra for late check out . max check out 1pm
5. key problem - management lock my access card twice. came back from dinner at 4am and had to wait for housekeeping to open my door.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joshua D
Reviewed 5 March 2016

I rate this hotel as average or three stars. I stayed here for a couple of times and I think it is time to write a short review. The last stay was in January 2016 for two nights. The check in was okay and the reception staff did his best to ensure the room is ready on my arrival. The room is quite spacious and clean. When the drainage from the sink was blocked and water spilled on the bathroom floor, the hotel management changed the room immediately following our complain. The food served in the restaurant was good and I like the high tea which was served during lunch and tea time. Things that I don't lie is the gym. If you are looking for a hotel with a proper fitness centre or gym, this is not the place. It is located next to the spa. The people smoke every where here and even just outside the gym.There is no one to help you and have to bring own towel or water. The towels were dirty (lot of stains and old). Parking is okay, narrow entrance as many other hotels in PJ. Check-out experience was just okay and the staff who attended me during that time was new. I will come here again for the reasonable rate, comfortable room, pleasant staff and variety of food served during high tea. The location for my meeting was quite convenient as well. I recommend the hotel to improve front desk service.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Hotels nice , air con is ok, room is quite spacious,bed is ok,food is average.those were the only good things.firstly , the staff are quite rude ,the toilet has no lock ,come on!what hotel doesn't provide a simple lock for toilet doors,the light above the bed is so dim,a person couldn't even read a book.room service has to be paid immediately, wow! What hotel forces their customers to pay room service immediately.even after I complaint , the next meal they insisted I pay immediately.What fancy hotel charges room service immediately, I wanted to charge it to my room , but noooo we had to pay immediately.the couch is so hard, I mean so hard my back hurts after sitting for about 30 minutes.the person taking the orders for room service didn't even ask my room number she just hung up,and they all sound like they didn't have their lunch breakfast and dinner,I could bearly hear them.Wifi is the lousiest,it can't even be used to browse the Internet,I won't BE COMING BACK EVER AGAIN.THE WORST HOTEL IN MALAYSIA FOR ME.

Room tip: Don't stay here go somewhere else!!
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank LimeMo L
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

WiFi connection is bad. Have to always re connect and reset. Stay in level 9 for 3/nights.
Moreover, list of chargeable items similar to what today 'budget hotel' business way. Not nice for a such four star hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hk l
CCHPJ, Front Office Manager at Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Greetings from Crystal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya,

Thank you for your feedback, we will look into the WiFi connection with our vendor as soon as possible.

For note that all standard facilities and amenities in the room are provided, for any additional request will be chargeable accordingly.

We sincerely hope that this incident will not effect your choice to stay with us in future and we will try very best in future to improve our service.

Mahadi Abdul Hamid.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I spend there two nights it was good the decor is very simple and clean I feel comfortable even the bed was nice I was very happy to stay there the staff were helpful

They have good parking erea and it's very easy to reach to the services

It close to sunway lagoon and to the mall close to it

Date of stay: July 2015