US$49
  • Pool
US$58
US$30
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$111
US$86
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$124
US$54
US$87
US$61
Priceline
All reviewssimple breakfasthot and cold waterlaundry roomminutes from the airportbudget hotelrooms are smalltransit stayshort stayearly flightkl airportuberpaxasia
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Lousy!!! We book the shuttle at least 1 week ago but our flight was delayed and when we finally called the hotel they said we were the last 2 guests and will not send the shuttle. Totally irresponsible!!!
The TV in the room not working, the towels and the sheet all look quite aged cuz kinda yellow. The other hotel near by might be around the same quality but most of them are much cheaper.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

By far one of the better amongst the worst hotels I have stayed.
Agreed on the hotel hygiene, sheets are not clean and pillow case smelly. Towels questionable too. What's weird about it is that they provide 3 pillows on a queen size bed instead of the standard 4.
However the rooms are relatively spacious so for travelers with huge baggage, rest at ease. Reception was very friendly too, not as what was mentioned earlier by some travelers. Of course don't expect 5 star hotel treatment, but for me, from the front door Valvet to the reception, all were nice and friendly.
TV lovers, pls bring your own iPad or laptop as the television provided is so tiny that you may want to stick your face at the screen.
Those who want to use wifi, think of the good old days using dial up modem. It works better than here.
Oh and big size people, you may not fit into the shower room, it's measured to standard Asian male size. You may fit in but may not come out.
Other than that, no complains.
As most reviews mention, it fits the purpose of a night stay near the airport. Don't try to stay more than a day, else you may need medication. And I am dead serious about it.
Cheers and have a good stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KieranWee
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Ideal for transit passengers who stay for one night. For another reason, nobody would stop here. The hotel, although is not old, but still rooms look old and untended. Small rooms with low lighting, no windows or view from the window, very thin walls. Hot and cold water is on the floor in the cooler. It's comfortable. The hotel provides an inexpensive transfer from the airport and back for only 5.50 RM per pax. Good choice to stay one night before the next flight

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

For the price, the room is quite nice. It's clean, the bed is comfortable, the AC blows cold, and the wifi signal is decent. It's located just 15 minutes from KLIA terminal 1 so it's great for a long layover. Only problem is that the walls don't insulate sounds very well so you can hear people around you very well. And with this being a transit hotel, people are up all hours of the night. We barely got any sleep with the noisy neighbors. The hotel staff did their best to make them quiet down, but with limited success. Our friends staying on the other end of the hall had the same problem with sounds coming from their neighboring room. So just be aware of that if you're a sensitive sleeper. But aside from the poor sound insulation, I had no issues with the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

When it comes to hotels, you get what you pay for. The Youniq Hotel is one of those hotels.

I arrived at the hotel in the evening. On arrival, I met the staff at the front desk who were no that friendly. There was no rapport between you and the staff. The staff left an impression that they didn't want to be there.

The lobby is fairly ok but it was too dark for my liking. I found it odd that only one third of the lobby was lit. Most hotels always keep all the lights on in the lobby. There was also no security at the hotel so I did not feel very safe.

As I got out of the lift to walk to my room, the smell hit me. The hotel smelt like cigarette. I have asthma so I had to use my asthma spray a a few times during my stay.

There is no nice decor in the hallways. It felt like I was in a bar. The hallways were lit with coloured fluorescent lights and there were lots of bean bags on the floor.

As I walked into my room, i was a little surprised. The hotel room looked nothing like the pictures on the hotel website. The room is small, no decor to make you feel relaxed. I advise you to put bug spray on as I got bitten by Mosquitos.

The hotel does not have a restaurant so be expected to eat at the local restaurants down stairs. I ate at one nearby and although the customer service was super friendly, the food was a little average.

For this hotel room I paid $30 AUD. in Australia $30 wouldn't even get a night in a caravan park so $30 is quite cheap. I stayed at the hotel for only 9 hours and that was long enough. As a lesson to be learned, I wish spent another $50 Australia and had a comfortable lounge at the airport.

Would I stay here again? No but if you aren't made of money, aren't worried about 2 star accommodation and want to stay close to the airport, then this hotel might be for you.

So there you have it. You get what you pay for it. The hotel is far from luxurious but it's cheap and for a few hours it's ok.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends