the youniQ Hotel
US$103
  • Pool
US$68
US$31
Orange Hotel In Kota Warisan(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
S Rose Hotel(Sepang)(Great Value!)
US$15
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot cold waterlaundry roomminutes from the airportclean hotelrooms are smallbudget hoteltransit stayshort staydrinking waterkl airportearly flight5rmuberpaxkettledryer
Reviewed 26 February 2018

A decent enough room at a decent price. Only if you are using it an overnight because of an early flight. The hotel offers a 5 ringgit early morning shuttle to kl airport starting at 4:00 am. But beware of taxi hustle at hotel door! (See below).

There is a portable kiosk stationed at the doorway to the hotel. The guy asked if I needed a taxi to the airport. I said yes and he signed my up for 50 ringgit. I THOUGHT the hotel was supposed to provide a shuttle for 5 ringgit, but I must have got that wrong. No! When I got to the reception desk they asked if I needed the shuttle. I said no, the guy already booked it for me. " Oh, no," they said. "That is a taxi. Ours is 5 ringgit. " I asked if I could get the man who just stole my money to give me a refund. They were unsure. So I walked outside and demanded a refund. Which I got. Beware of this scam! My "shuttle" for 5 ringgit was prompt at 4:00 am, direct, and fast. And I was the only passenger.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Nick1088, Public Relations Manager at the youniQ Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Outside taxi counter: Private transport

Own hotel shuttle: Low rate share with all other guest, direct book at the reception and we are two different operation and outside taxi counter is not under our operation.

We appreciate your review for other guest reminder.

Thanks.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Room: The room was large and spacious. Excellent wifi provided and room design was unique.

Minibar: Coffee/tea for the room. No mineral water as need to be fill at the lobby.

Bathroom - Bathroom was large and clean. Bath and shower gel available. Water pressure good.

Location: 25-30 minutes drive from KLIA. Located at Salak Tinggi. Nothing here except for some restaurant.

Service - Check-in was fast and their receptionist was good and so politely answering my question regarding the hotel.

Value:Affordable booking via Agoda.

F&B: I didn't take their Breakfast . But I saw a pricing about RM11 for the breakfast... reading other people comment here just 1 silly question comes up my mind: What do you expect for a RM11 buffet breakfast? 5-star serving with on-the-spot chef? This is a budget hotel..not 5-star.

Room Tip: Ask a room not facing the road
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We found the directions given by the reception staff on arrival to be very confusing and then when we got into the room we found the remote control for the air conditioner was missing and so we had to go back to the reception to get it! Breakfast the next morning was VERY limited! Not even something simple like scrambled eggs! The hotel is about a 25 minute drive from the airport. There is nearby construction and it is close to a busy road. I am sure there are better options available. We certainly would not stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank barry t
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a hotel that was close to klia2 as we had one day to rest before heading onto our next destination The hotel was approx 20 - 25 minutes from the hotel and this was at 3:30 am so could be longer if arriving at different time. Was longer than I thought based on reading hotel information.

The beds were good we had a family room which had a double bed and bunks so plenty of room for the family for couple of days. The shower worked well but the wifi was a bit hit and miss

We didn’t eat the breakfast but went up to the corner to a small cafe and had local breakfast.

There is absolutely nothing around this hotel so I would not stay for any longer. You would need transport to get anywhere if you were looking to fill in time during the day.

While I had no issues with the hotel would probably stay closer to airport or make the extra distance and head into KL city but will meet price sensitive people.

just as a side note for the hotel the staff were friendly. Thank you

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

First will mention the positive side. Customer service response thru email is prompt as long as its not past 5pm,very helpful had a late booking and they were able to give a good advice and arranged for last minute pick up at the airport arrived at 1am.Transfer fee is 5.50 MYR and prepare 10 MYR for Tourist tax to be paid at time of check in per night.Rooms are spacious and Clean,with Hot shower. Cold and hot drinking water available at the Central Lobby,Hair and Body Shampoo available.

For Improvement:
1. Breakfast - The options are very very limited,Myself could not find what to eat, the old thing I enjoyed watermelon,noticed fellow guests had the same problem. Better Opt to go elsewhere for breakfast
2.Front Desk Personnel not as such friendly but they do their job tho.
3.Be aware of 3rd party Taxi Drivers they will approach you for transfer,i prefer the Hotel Van way way cheaper.
4.No nearby fastfood restaurant,however there is small food canteen next door on the right,the food was good and attendant friendly,i wish Front Desk Personnel was as her. :)
5. Tho Hotel is not located in a congested,the rooms facing the road could be slightly noisy for sensitive guests .

=I would still go back to this place for convenience one night stay but definitely not for longer stay
=Uber would cost around 35 MYR and Higher for Grab one way trip