All reviews bowling alley olympic size swimming pool tennis courts steam room deluxe room great pool coffee house rooms are large breakfast buffet is sunway pyramid f b decent hotel free shuttle chinese restaurant front office short stay gym
Reviewed 28 March 2018

very unprofessional wedding planner arrangement, spent time to visit your hotel but there is no status coming back, eventhough SMS the PIC for the status update also without any news,

should look into those issue and review the process to build the customer confident.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
hv_subang, General Manager at Holiday Villa Hotel & Conference Centre Subang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Lawrence L,

Thank you for your comment and do accept my sincerest apology. Holiday Villa Subang weddings are usually in demand for its Victorian Courtyard and Pool Deck which both overlooking a serene lake. I believe it’s due to peak season when you made your inquiry, therefore it may have been overlooked. Hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,
Leslie Pereira

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The Hotel is old, and the conditional is not keeping very good

Room: Room is big, but there is a bad smell, when you first opened the door, the sink is struck, and a pool of water is there. No Room is available for immediately change...

Location: not really in a good location, you need to take around 10mins taxi to Sunway. (the nearest shopping mall)

The only good in this hotel is , there are two big swimming pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

One of those pioneer hotel in Subang Jaya. A little old in design but it has its classic beauty. Many standard amenities here are good. Services are fine too. Some good restaurants in here with some awesome menu. They have a great pool too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Made last minute booking via travel web.
Arrived around 1PM.
The hotel entrance and lobby seem to be bare and boring.
Upon entering noticed the reception is at the right.

Personnel at reception was not that friendly.
Was unable to provide my king size bed; hence have to settled in for twin bed.
Check in was fast.
Was asked for deposit despite already made full payment (most 4 or 5-star hotel don’t ask for deposit when full payment made). Anyway, this is not a biggie.
Improvement need to front liner especially communication.
Was not properly inform on the location of the lift to the room and facilities available; please don’t expect guest to read the ‘guest manual’ available inside room.

Room on 10th floor.
Long way walked to the back; passing through the pool and tennis court.
Room is pretty big in size.
But décor seems very tired; need refurbishment.
Lighting is pretty dark; not so adequate.
Toiletries are far basic; with 2 towels; no face or hand towel provided.
Shower shows leaking and sink seems to have some drainage issue.
Tiny ants are everywhere.
TV is subminimal channel and the receiving is pretty sandy.
Aircond is cold and the hot water pressure is good (surprised).

Did not try any F&B at the hotel.
Noticed from the in-room food menu; the price seems to be ok for such hotel standard.

Anyway; there are many restaurants, convenient store and pharmacy nearby the hotel.
Just have to make 500 meters walk; good for exercise I guess.
Travelling around would be good with taxi hail program (UBER/GRAB).

Checkout was fast; they said they will cancel the deposit.

Overall, I feel that this hotel seems to lose it soul.
Doesn’t feel much welcoming unlike the next-door hotel which is far more superior.

Nevertheless; for only RM130 nett (1 night stay); for the price I paid, I think it is just OK for a quick short stay.
I would strongly suggest some improvement urgently needed:
1. Room refurbishment
2. Front line to be more communicative, informative and friendlier
3. Décor around the hotel need some touch up or personal touch to make us feel more welcome
4. Sound proofing need improvement

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Shafiq_Ghazie
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I had a cny eve dinner with my family and I was hoping holiday villa could provide a good service. To my dismay, everything went wrong from the moment I stepped into the coffeehouse
1) the hostess didn’t show us to the table but instead pointed us the direction. So are we suppose to look for our table like in a regular coffee shop? I don’t think so.
2) the waiter which obviously does not have any experience at all, served my Dad warm water without asking. When asked for cold water, he looked blur.
3) they ( a guy in specs does,rarely while another who follows him frequently doesn’t, all he does is look chat with the other guy and walk around aimlessly) don’t clear the table. Well In particular the two tables (mine and another) but they clear another large table. I had to call the sous chef to ask them to clear it.
4) food overall was good but abit salty especially the honey ribs. Oyster based food had that smell to it that suggests it’s not fresh.

I myself am a hotelier so I am quite disappointed that service wasn’t up to standard at all. If I knew it was this bad, I would’ve eaten at my own work place instead.

Please I hope you will look into this matter as it’s important for a hotel of your caliber to maintain a decent standard.

Regards

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jchan0317

Dear Jchan0317,

Greetings from Holiday Villa Hotel & Conference Centre Subang. Sorry to hear that your dining experience in the coffeehouse was not so favourable. I’ve highlighted this matter, could be due to monolingual service staff, so that you can allow us to improve and prepare to welcome valuable guests such as yourself back. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,