“Moshi moshi”

Ranked #2 of 373 Restaurants in Subang Jaya
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have eaten here a few times and enjoy the freshness of the food. My wife and kids enjoy it too and we come here from time to time.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Recently I saw someone rated it bad, and took some pictures saying the portion shrunk. So I made a recent visit (last night) because I really like this restaurant. I had some of the best sashimi and sake here. I even celebrated my big 4 "o" here. I notice that the portion (as in sashimi slices) does shrunk as accused, but the quality retained. Even so, Rakuzen serves one of the best quality sashimi, if not the best. I will continue to rate this as one of my favourite restaurants.
Our bill total came up to MYR149 for two (selected sushissss, sashimi, temaki, maki, beef, baby mackerel, omelette).

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Comfortable seating and attentive staffs. Ordered Sukiyaki set, Salmon set, Avocado Seafood salad(large), sashimi and 2 ochas for Rm149.
Great deal and superb quality food. The salmon eggs tasted awesome. A Lil too sweet on the Sukiyaki broth. fresh salad! Will come back again.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I prefer Empire branch with a better view. However, this restoren is good. i will come here once a month with the whole family.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I'm delighted with the quality and freshness of the sushi. Price isn't too expensive for the quality of the food. However, seating is a problem during lunch and dinner time due to huge crowd. I hope they don't close the kitchen in between because few times I went at 230pm but the kitchen has already closed for evening break.