“Trusted brand ”

Ranked #1 of 407 Restaurants in Subang Jaya
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Been going to Rakuzen for at least 11 years, different restaurant locations. With a trusted brand you know what you are getting in terms of quality, service and value. I honestly cannot say I have ever experienced a poor service or food quality occurrence. My favourite is the unagi or beef bento set or if a la carte it's mostly salad with crab meat and roe and a dragon roll caterpillar roll or soft shell crab maki. Lots of choice suitable for different age and palette. Mid-range Japanese resto for the whole family.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Great service and choice of food, some staff limited English but overall a good dining experience, reasonable prices but some alcoholic drinks quite expensive.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Good food and portions with reasonable pricing. Huge choice of menu to choose from as well.
Will definitely visit this place again

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have eaten here a few times and enjoy the freshness of the food. My wife and kids enjoy it too and we come here from time to time.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Recently I saw someone rated it bad, and took some pictures saying the portion shrunk. So I made a recent visit (last night) because I really like this restaurant. I had some of the best sashimi and sake here. I even celebrated my big 4 "o" here. I notice that the portion (as in sashimi slices) does shrunk as accused, but the quality retained. Even so, Rakuzen serves one of the best quality sashimi, if not the best. I will continue to rate this as one of my favourite restaurants.
Our bill total came up to MYR149 for two (selected sushissss, sashimi, temaki, maki, beef, baby mackerel, omelette).