“Best western food”
Review of Gossip Kitchen

Gossip Kitchen
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are Local Restaurant which serve only HALAL F & B... All our food is all cook upon order & consist of A-La-Carte menus.. Pls do give a chance to yourself to dine in our establishment as we believe you will find something different from the other restaurants in Kuala Terengganu... :)
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

This restaurant serves the best westen food in Kuala Terengganu! Besides that they also serve local food. Nice clean environment.

2  Thank thiong

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Good food and worth to try but I don't like the night view so much. Nice place to 'lepak' with friends

1  Thank noninunie
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Terrible service of the one who takes my order. Impatient & rude! I know you all closing at 12am, but it's not even 11pm. Give me some time to look through the menu, please. Stop pushing me & make the noise 'tsk tsk' beside me. Such an irritating. Should go for manners training.

4  Thank irenegsx
chrisbkq3636, Owner at Gossip Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

so sorry for the unfortunate & yet disappointing experience that had occured to u... i as d Owner here by apologize to u personally on-behalf of my rude staff... will take stern action towards him ASAP... TQ for ur feedback & really appreciate it as you are being straight-forward.... Sorry once again for ur bad experience.... will definitely look into this issue... :)

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Great restaurant for those who like western and local food, thus also considered as a place to have a chat with friends or just having tea time

1  Thank Darrius98
Reviewed 25 November 2015

This place is the best western dining in Terengganu. Of course there are better places in Kuala Lumpur but the western dining taste definitely is not one of the worst. But they do not have any high class coffee or special variety of drinks. Their drinks are normal (you can get in any Mamak store). As for the asian dining, I cannot comment much. But for the western dining, if the owner actually get his hands dirty, can definitely compete with some of the well known restaurants in Kuala Lumpur.

1  Thank Lawrence9999