LUX* Belle Mare
US$349
US$318
US$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$288
US$232
US$197
  • Breakfast included
Eden Villa Hotel Mauritius(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$291
US$214
Emeraude Beach Attitude(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
  • Pool
Ambre Mauritius(Belle Mare)
US$286
  • Breakfast included
Solana Beach(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$121
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

La Mirage Residence Guesthouse(Belle Mare)(Great Value!)
US$16
6,069 results
All reviewsduck laundryfood truckcoffee barrum shackmixe restauranttea houseashish modakrolls roycemessage in a bottlekelly hoppenbeach rouge restaurantice cream parlouramari by vineetour honeymoonevents managerspecial thanksjunior suite
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I recently stayed at the Lux in October 2017 and I just don't know where to start. Upon my arrival we were greeted with a welcome drink and given a tour of the hotel which is such a beautiful place. The room was spotless and always cleaned, we had complimentary shampoo, conditioner and moisturiser which was great, it also came equipped with a hair dryer, robes, slippers, walk in wardrobe, two separate sinks, mini bar which was topped up every day, tea, coffee, water bottles etc.

The hotel itself is stunning. It is on the beach which you can see wherever you are in the hotel, the beach has white sand and blue seas which are really calm and great to swim in, the sunbeds are really comfy and we always found a sunbed with no issues. The swimming pool was huge! the biggest in Mauritius and a great temperature. The restaurants were all lovely and served such a variety of good quality food. Beach Rouge was my favorite place to eat and I highly recommend eating there at lunch time as the menu is completely different and has a lot more choice on it. Duck Laundry was a lovely Chinese restaurant where the food portions were huge!

I found all of the staff to be extremely friendly and nothing was ever too much for them. I am really bad with remembering names so I wish I could name a few but everyone was amazing and made the whole stay perfect!

I attended a wedding here which was stunning, the bride and groom were treated like royalty and the weather was perfect. I also saw a few weddings, some on the beach and some on this little platform above the lake which was more private and equally stunning.

I have no faults for this hotel, nothing that they could do better. I would highly recommend coming here all inclusive, as when you eat every night they show you the bill and it would add up to a lot of money if you were not all inclusive.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to have beautiful views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda G
Ashish M, General Manager at LUX* Belle Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Amanda G,

Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare!

The title to your comment says it all! Thank you so much for your beautiful review for us and we are really glad that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that you found everything to your expectations.
Your review reinforces our belief that LUX* Belle Mare indeed has unique features to offer and together with our team, we can become one of the finest resort offerings in the world. Thank you so much for detailing all the various aspects which made your stay special and for recommending us whole - heartedly to all the readers of this forum.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon;

Reviewed 18 October 2017

LUX BELLE MARE

Traveling group of 4 adults.

Journey time from the Airport takes about 1hr 10mins.

On arrival we were greeted by the staff and given the usual refreshments.

We had requested rooms on a high level and next door to each other which was fulfilled.
They also made a special effort to cater for our early arrival, which was appreciated after our 13 hour journey. This allowed for a couple of hours sleep.

At 15.00 each day on arrival the staff will take you on a tour of the hotel which is very worth while.

The first week we were here the resort was at 70% and the second week 97%.
The first week was much better than the second week reasons below.

The staff are the making of this resort and we met some really lovely people.
Veena, Chica, Apveena, Stephen, Sebastien, really stood out for us, but all were very nice people.

The management are good and my special thanks to Raj the resident manager who I found to be a great ambassador at the resort, who would always try to put things right, to ensure your holiday was a good one.

The rooms were of high standard and the maid service very good.

Work/training needs improving in the kitchen areas at the Beach Rouge.

The first week - was very good and the 4 of us tried all the restaurants on the resort my score of each out of 10 (10 being high).

K Bar Food 10
Staff 8
Service 6

Mixe buffet style Food 10
Service N/A
Great choice of food which catered for all tastes.

Beach Rouge Food 8
Service 8
Great place to chill right by the beach.

Amani Food 8 average better choice in Mix
Staff 5
Service 5
Not attentive had to fill my own wine glass. bearing in mind you had to pay extra for this top class restaurant. We did not eat in here any more not value for your extra £.
Make sure you ask for the inclusive wine list if not you are charged extra.

Duck Food 10
Service 10
Service and food very good visited a couple of times, ambiance also very good.

The second week - Visited all apart from Amani.

The only difference to the above score is the Beach Rouge and K Bar these went downhill which went down hill with the extra Adults and a lot more kids to deal with.

Beach Rouge Food 5
Staff 7
Service 6
Examples -Under cooked food on 5 occasions. Raw fish, raw Beef Burger
-Over cooked food on 4 occasions
-Pizza came with a chicken bone in the meat.
-Ordered steak and chips the chips arrived after I had eaten the steak . That was after I chased the order.

K Bar Food 8
Staff 7
Service 3
Three of us placed an order for the same food, two came out one missing . When asked were mine was I was told that I would have to wait as they had run out and had to get some more from another unit. So I waited and waited, some 5 mins after others had finished their meal mine turned up, I was not a happy person.

On the Saturday night before we left I wanted to celebrate my wife’s 60th birthday, again I would like to thank Jenifer and Raj for making it a memorable one, dinner on the pond grounds with cake for the 4 of us.

To conclude its a great place ,the staff are brilliant ,the resort is well kept. But when you are spending this sort of money you would want it to be perfect and it was not , let down by some of the restaurants, standards that I would not except at home.
One final tip book all-inclusive otherwise you will spend a fortune.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank gisomac
Ashish M, General Manager at LUX* Belle Mare, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear gisomac,

Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare!

Thank you for your detailed feedback for us on this forum. We are glad to read that we managed to create some golden memories for you to carry back home. We shall work on your constructive feedback regarding the service failures mentioned at some point. It is our endeavor to continually improve on our services and we are taking on board your feedback.

We truly believe LUX* Belle Mare is a home away from home for all our guests and that all our guests become a part of the LUX* family when they stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you again for another great holiday in the tropics;

Warm island regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place! Everyone is so helpful and friendly and determined to ensure you have a wonderful time. We came here as the amazing Lux grand gaube where we usually go was closed for renovation and were rather apprehensive but need not have been as there is the same Lux warm welcome and determination to ensure high standards in everything. Well done to all the team!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 813Sue813

Dear 813Sue813,

Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare! Thank you for your beautifully worded review for us. You found your 'paradise' in us and we are really glad that the resort settings, the facilities and the team contributed in making your stay a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon;

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to lux belle mare but not our last.
10 out of 10 for all categories, food, cleanliness, friendly staff everyday and all day long. Big shout out to the a few members of staff whom we got to know well and made our holiday special, Kevin, Jessica, rakesh, Jennifer, Rita.
if your looking for a wedding package in paradise look no further then Lux Belle Mare.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hammond1

Dear Hammond1,

Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare!

Thank you so much for your beautiful review for us. We are very happy to note that we stood up to and surpassed your expectations and right from your arrival experience and through your stay we could create some golden memories for you to remember us. I am also delighted to note that we have managed to make you now a LUX* follower and I would like to assure you that every stay of yours with us or with any of our sister properties would be a memorable experience. Please do let me know if I could be of any assistance for your future stays with LUX* and we look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful and unforgettable stay;

Reviewed 16 October 2017

For our Honeymoon we chose the Lux Belle Mare Hotel and our expectations were not disappointed. It is a dreamlike hotel with a long clean beach and a really large pool whose clear waters invite one for a swim.
As we went to the restaurants for dining every day there were so many nice and friendly personal like Dolores and Naiko that no desire remains open.
The Eventmanager Jennifer was a read help as we organised our phottshooting at the Beach. And for all other belongings we asked Hema and Kevin at the reception.
But it was a bit easier to speak in german with Kevin and he tried his best to help us.
We wanted to thank these Guys and the Staff in the Background that our Honeymoon was so wonderfull.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martin R

Dear Martin R,

Greetings from LUX* Belle Mare!

Thank you so much for the beautifully worded review for us. The title of the comment itself says it all! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay in totality at the resort. Thank you for mentioning and detailing the service aspect demonstrated by our team members besides the special features of the resort which make us special. Our team at the resort is one of the most genuine and friendly set of people working in one organization and the passion, simplicity and desire to make every single guest happy marks our team out from many others. A sincere thank you for mentioning some of the team members. All of us at the resort look forward to welcoming you back for a yet another relaxing stay with us;