La Pirogue Mauritius(Flic En Flac)
US$406
US$381
  • Pool
US$231
US$188
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Sugar Beach Mauritius(Flic En Flac)
US$430
US$432
US$354
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Gold Beach Resort(Flic En Flac)
US$242
US$202
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Manisa Hotel(Flic En Flac)
US$95
US$80
Priceline
Villas Caroline(Flic En Flac)
US$176
US$117
Agoda.com
1,121 results
All reviewsthe pearlsea viewboat houseglass bottom boatentertainment teamaqua gymall inclusive packagefriendly hotelsmall hotelcurriesbuffet stylemini barindian oceanat lunchtimeindian foodhead chefboat trip
Reviewed 29 May 2018

it was a great experience of Pearle Beach hotel, the location is just perfect for relax, its facing Sea shore, beautiful view from room.
and food was delicious.....good for beach lovers like me.. would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Pankaj A,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort &Spa team,

My team and I wish to thank you very much for your excellent review and also you for having taken your time to share your experience with us. Your feedback will be definitely shared among the whole staff.

We look forward to welcome you for an another enjoyable and relaxing holiday at the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa. We remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I have got an excellent stay at pearle beach hotel and the personnel there contributes a lot to it. Many thanks to Ajay, Julietta, Sandya, Dashini and the barmens Mike, Jeff and co :-) They were so nice, dedicated and caring. This is my favourite hotel in Mauritius and I advise everyone to go there. You will not regret it... Didier H...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Excel O

Dear Excel O,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort &Spa team,

My team and I, wish to thank you very much for your review and also you for having taken the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay among us .

Kindly note that your feedback will be definitely shared among the whole staff and we look forward to welcome you again for an another enjoyable holiday at the Pearle Beach Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

What a beautiful resort, loved the entertainment every evening at dinner. The entertainers so friendly and professional and party people, had a very good time. Long beach walks, dancing on the beach at night, speed boat trips. Staff trough out the resort, including the spa so friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear VeronicacI4860BZ,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and we are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Your feedback will be communicated to all our staff members and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa for an another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My families and I stayed at Pearl beach Resort which was the 23 hotels I stayed in Mauritius early this April and we had an amazing holiday there.
I booked directly with the hotel and Jenifer from the reservation dept was so kind & professional.(sad that we infortunately didnt met Jeni).The staffs are all very helpful. we were on AIP packages and i recommend it to others as this allow you a varieties of drinks and tasteful cocktails. Mr Kapil, the F&B manager or Assist was so helpful and tackled any issue with professionalism.Foods were delicious and the rooms were big enough and clean.
BRAVO PEARL BEACH STAFF
we are already looking forward to our next visit

Room Tip: ask for sea view rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Mrs Christelespa

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

Thank you very much for your review and we are glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our Resort .
My team and I feel humbled by your feedback and which will be definitely passed on to everybody.

We look forward to welcome you once again at our Resort very soon.

With best Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We paid MUR 7400 for an all inclusive for 2 adults and one child... Check in was ok, but hotel insfrastructure isn't good... Needs renovation... Cocktails were really awful, for coffee cream, they use coconut cream directly from the can... They alcohol is so strong in the cocktail that you are done when you have had one... There is an awful smell near the bar and when you go down to the beach (I guess sewer pipes)... Food was below average, not that many options... Staff try their best to service you, but most of them do not seem to be formed for this...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Keni L
Dave B, Manager at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Mr Keni L,

Greetings from Pearle Beach Resort & Spa team!

We wish to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our Resort.

I am sorry that your experience did not totally meet your expectations during your very short stay among us.
Kindly allow me to clarity the issue regarding the cocktail compositions as same are prepared by our qualified barmen and as per our hotel standard and are generally very much appreciated by each and everybody.Please also note that we never use canned coconut cream for our cocktails instead we use whipped fresh cream...

Regarding the infrastructure and renovation works which you have mentioned, since last year, important renovations works have been carried out in the hotel in several areas and for which we have been praised by our business partners and especially by our numerous regular guests.

The smell at the bar comes from the sea whenever there are low tides(algae).

Please note that my team and I, we continuously strive to provide a superior service experience to every customer . We appreciate that you shared your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Hotel Manager.