“fisrt time on Maurice Island”
Review of Sundivers

Sundivers
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Flic En Flac
More attraction details
Owner description: Sundivers is open to the hotel guest inside la Pirogue hotel and to the guest also outside. It offers a wide range of services: - Scuba diving explorations. - Padi Courses. - CMAS Courses. - Nitrox courses - Underwater photography and video courses and advises directly from the pros. - Night dives - Safari dives
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Diving center ideally located in the hotel. Very welcoming people, supervision juse as it should be: serious but not complicated. Everything you need at the equipment level, no worries. Just a little problem. The boat is not very big (about 12 people I seem to remember) so you have to book a little in advance. But once you have arrived, everything is fine. If the opportunity arises I am sure to return

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sundivers M, Manager at Sundivers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Juheldidier,

Thank you very much for your comment, much appreciated. We are happy that the service at Sundivers meet your expectations. You have a point regarding the boat. We would love to work with a bigger one, but the lagoon is too shallow for this and we won't be able to get out of the reef at low tide, specially during the winter.. unfortunately we are bound to work with small boats...
Warmest regards from the team and we hope to see you soon.

All reviews
"experienced divers"
"wide variety of fish"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Despite living in Mauritius my whole life I never had the opportunity to scuba dive. The team at Sundivers are clearly super passionate about what they do and sharing the magical experience of being underwater with their guests. Despite having a leaking mask due to my moustache the expert training in the pool allowed me to keep purging the leaking water and enjoy the rest of my dive. Big thanks to Gerald and Kevin for making my day extra special!

Thanks Arun for the awesome comment! It was a great pleasure to share our passion with you! Hope to see you around soon!!
Warmest regards from the team!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been going to Sundivers at La Pirogue for some years now and I will continue to head there in the future. Good facilities, lovely dive sites and excellent staff from the receptionist through the boat crew to the instructors. Many of the staff have been there for some years, which says to me it's a happy place to work and it shows. See you all again soon I hope!

Hi Maldpas,

Thank you very much for your review. We do our best to keep the service consistant over the year and we hope to meet your expectations and even more in the future.
The staff joins me to thank you and we hope to see you in a near future.
Best regards from the team
Gerald

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came to Sundivers with a great desire to see the underwater world and a great fear of deep water. Thanks to a very professional and friendly team I was able to fulfill my dream and make a very unique experience. I had very patient instructors who not only helped me to cope with my fear but also gave a feeling of absolute safety under the water. I thought I would be a hopeless case but now I think that nobody is a hopeless case. Everything is about the right approach. Sundivers team recognized it and offered me a very individual approach, for which I'm really grateful.
Lots of love from Munich,
Anna

1  Thank Anna_D1820

Helo Anna,
So nice to hear from you and thank you for the nice comment! We are happy that we have been able to help you overcome your fears. We all hope to see you very very soon.
Warmest regards and love from all the team!