The location is very good. We loved the beach, the clear water and the palms. The garden and the beach is very tidy. The rooms could be more eccentric.
Talking about the service, we had very good waiters/waitress. Our roomserver Raji is very nice and does a very good job. She's always smiling.
Sunil and Vikash from the beach/ boattrips were also very kind and made us some unforgettable trips.
We've been in many hotels, also luxury ones, but a waiter like Rajesh, we didn't met yet. He's very courteous and very kind. Always smiling and does the best service. Thanks to these people who made us a great vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its authenticity, La Pirogue, Mauritius is well versed in the art of Mauritian hospitality. This resort has enjoyed a solid reputation for romance and excellent service since its creation in 1976. With its warm atmosphere, wonderful beach, exquisite restaurants, lively bars, high-end Cinq Mondes Spa and the extensive recreational and sporting activities, this mythical hotel promises guests a memorable holiday. La Pirogue nestles in 14 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens where the fragrance of hibiscus and frangipani permeate the majestic coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Pirogue Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Pirogue Hotel Flic En Flac
- La Pirogue Hotel Wolmar
- La Pirogue Wolmar
- La Pirogue Mauritius
- La Pirogue Resort & Spa Mauritius/Flic En Flac