US$59
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$332
US$69
US$59
The Oberoi, Mauritius(Pointe Aux Piments)
US$578
US$516
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe mediterranean restaurantport louisbusiness visitla fourchetteroom was clean and comfortablepleasant hotelpiano barbeautiful poolvisiting mauritiuschoose this hotelpleasant stayhousekeeping stafffront officerestaurant staffspecial thanksour honeymoongrand baie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff were very friendly and The service was amazing (they even organised a surprise cake for me because I was celebrating my Birthday, that melted my heart). I loved The delicious food and I absolutely enjoyed The happy hour and music at Piano Rouge. I had an awesome experience at The hotel.

Nyasha Emily Karuwa, Zimbabwe.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Nyasha K,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your Special day is important to us and we are delighted to have played a part in it..
We look forward to welcoming you back at The Address Boutique Hotel for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

BB means best and beautiful....isn’t this obvious...

I visited the island of Mauritius the second time and I must say I am thankful to the person who suggested to stay in the address boutique hotel in port chambly. Not only it’s a beautiful property with most scenic view but also the environment, the location and the people makes this property a must come back. People makes you feel special and gives you out of the line services. The hotel has the best amenities, like 24x7 gym, beautiful pool, great restaurants and most hospitable staff. I m surely coming back, I give special thanks to few of the people who made my stay great...first and foremost Mr. Chetan who is available all the time and gives best of the attention and support. Then I can’t thank enough Akshay, Audrey, Jeff, Soraya and special thanks to Umesh. I am sorry I don’t remember names of few more people who were really great. Overall great experience. Thanks to everyone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Gautam K
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gautam K,

Thank you for your kind words and highlighting the people that helped ensured a memorable experience for you.
Your comments are very much appreciated by the entire team and we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were at the Address last month and loved every bit of it! Very sleek and spacious rooms with a super comfy bed. The food was really good in both restaurants, especially the Japanese one, Izumi - amazing food, very nice decor and impeccable service!

All in all a very nice hotel and it was the staff that made our stay there unforgettable. In particular Michael who was very caring and attentive at all times. Thanks again for recommending the Casela to us, we had so much fun there with the lions! 谢谢!! :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear XYing88,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you got to enjoy one of the many unique experiences available within easy access from our location.
We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Used to Address Chain was a little disappointed
My executive room was very standard
Amenities basic
Food and beverages at very good value for money
Service attentive and good
A little far from everything
Stunning views in the bay
Quiet

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
AddressHotel, Manager at The Address Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Christian D,

Thank you for your review and sharing both your highlights and areas for improvement – rest assured both have been acknowledged and considered. You will be pleased to hear that we will shortly be introducing our new menus for both restaurants, focusing on both quality and value for money.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I can’t recommend this Hotel enough. Amazing views, lovely selection of food,The high level of service. Very caring and attentive staff, fulfill any your wishes. A variety of very tasty food, an individual approach to each guest! All this is surrounded by fabulous scenery. Will be back soon for sure , Special Thanks To Ms Audrey , Mr Akshay and the restaurant staffs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear 135emy12,

We are really privileged to be located in such unique surrounds, with spectacular views. Your feedback is well appreciated by Audrey and Akshay.
On behalf of the whole team here at The Address we thank you for your pleasant review and look forward to welcoming you back soon.