All reviews the owner single room surf lessons rooms are clean moroccan breakfast essaouira's medina bed was comfortable nice room central location roof terrace yogurt every morning aykut heart lobby morocco guitar
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Right in the middle of Essaouira or thereabouts. Charming hotel, just step out of the hustle and bustle and you're in an oasis of calm. Our room was up a flight of steps and whilst the view was a back alley, it was clean and comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts were really good with coffee, croissants and fruit juice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2016

This atmospheric hotel is very well positioned in the old city. In the middle of the shopping area close to lots of good restaurants. The rooms were clean and comfortable and serviced. The breakfast was simple, French bread, pastries, jam and fresh orange juice together with tea or coffee but it was fresh and really good. One of the best hotels we have stayed at in Morocco.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had a wonderful experience at Riad Inna. It was comfortable and clean and had beautiful Moroccan-style decorations. The breakfast was great and traditionally Moroccan. I think the best part was the receptionist, Wafae. She was extremely welcoming, and even made us tea upon arrival. She went a step further by providing a map with points of interest on it. Also, she kept our luggage even after checkout while we spent the day sight seeing.

Some possible Cons:
I don't know about all of the rooms but our twin room did not have a TV or AC. The weather was cool the end of April, so AC was not needed and I don't watch TV so neither of these bothered me.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Im coming to Essaouira once or twice a year in last seven years and I was always trying to find a good place, where I could feel like at home. In such a beautiful place like Essaouira nobody wants to have vacation ruined by terrible accommodation. Since I discovered Riad Inna 4 years ago, I just know that I have a place where I want to always come back. Rooms are not big, but they are very comfortable, everything is always super clean, smells nice. But what makes this place really exceptional is stuff. Everybody who works there is really friendly and helpful and they really takes care. Hotel is located on the perfect spot right in the old city, not far from fishing port, few steps to the ramparts, many restaurants around. Btw the building itself is historical with signs of manuelino architecture, but its in perfect shape.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Transport to the airport with rolls in the early am and wonderful staff that work to accommodate your needs! Make sure and book the room WITH airport transport if you need it as it might cost extra....

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business