All reviewsthe ownersingle roomsurf lessonsrooms are cleanmoroccan breakfastessaouira's medinabed was comfortablenice roomcentral locationroof terraceyogurtevery morningaykutheartlobbymoroccoguitar
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I loved this place. The location is perfect, centrally located in the Medina. The room was comfortable and very clean, nicely decorated. I enjoyed having breakfast on the roof terrace each morning. The staff was super polite, friendly and always eager to help. Ayoub, Waffa, Usama were always very helpful. I looked at a few other places and was very happy with my choice. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I will certainly stay there again next trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Ayoub J, Directeur général at Riad Inna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you in INNA Karl, thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My stay at Riad Inna was excellent: very good decorated and clean rooms, very good services, and very friendly and helpful staff (really eager to give recommendations about the city and the shops,a part from speaking a very good ENGLISH) and perfect location (in the centre of the city, very close to all the shops).
The terrace in the Riad is just fantastic... I spent all the evenings there chilling out while having a drink, enjoying the beautiful views, and listening to some live guitar music playing Jack Johnson.
I would not think it twice before staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Ayoub J, Directeur général at Riad Inna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Hello dear,
It was a pleasure to have in INNA. Thank for your review, and we hope to see you soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

1.) The riad is run by some really nice people! They helped us a lot and marked us interesting points on the map and informed us about all options of watersports in Essaouira.
2.) The riad is located in the Medina of Essaouira and is surrounded by nice little stores of handicrafts. Though it's in a central location, it is not loud.
3.) The lobby, the rooms - really nice furnished.
4.) Breakfast on the (windy) rooftop terrace: It was the best breakfast we had all along our journey through Morocco.

As the price is fair, too, this is an absolutely recommendable place to stay! I would go there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Ayoub J, Directeur général at Riad Inna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Andreas;
We are happy to hear that you've had a good stay in INNA, thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
Best regards.
Ayoub

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Friendly reception, clean, quaint and good omelette breakfast served on top terrace. Located in souk, short walk to beach and several restaurants. Street noise until shops close, but not a major issue.

Room Tip: As it is located in souk, street noise until midnight.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Hello dear;

Reviewed 17 May 2017

If you really really would like to calm your nerves !!!!!!
This place is the perfect place for you !!!!

everything is amazing about this place: the breakfast, the service ... ! <3
I can't wait to comevback again !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends