All reviews sea view conference room offer dinner coffee machine large tv home away from home self catering unit breakfast room mini bar luxury room walking distance we loved our stay wi fi excellent breakfast rooms are spacious guest house is secure parking
Reviewed 20 July 2017

good place to stay breakfast is good and the young gentleman at the rezeption was very friendly and very helpful and we didnt know what to do on our stay and he helped us and this our stay was very pleasent thank you. i would love to come back with family to swakopmund and atlantic hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
atlantic_namibia, marketing manager at Atlantic Villa Boutique Guesthouse & Conferencing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review . It's great to see that you had an overall excellent experience with us and that our amazing staff were a big factor in that.
We sincerely hope to welcome you and your family back in the future!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed for two nights in a ocean view room. The house has very good and friendly staff. The room has an interesting layout and design with the bathroom fully integrated in the bedroom. That caused high humidity and slippery spots around after having a shower. Also the room was not very soundproof and you could hear people and doors closed on the floor. The breakfast was just great. Secure parking, good wifi, nice little coffee machine... Good value and I can recommend for a short stay. You will need to your car to get anywhere in town.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank S. R

Thank you kindly for your review !
I am pleased to see that overall you had a lovely time with us and that you found our staff friendly, wifi, parking and breakfast to be to your liking. We aim for high quality throughout our whole hotel and believe this shows with what we offer our guests.
We take note of the humidity from the shower. I have passed it on to our maintenance team.
Thank you for recommending us!!!
Looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

when we arrived at the hotel the secharia was very friendly and very helpful indeed he made our stay more comfortable and planned our next trip which was amazing in Otjiwarongo and Etosha and would love to thank him for good choice he made and i recommend all visitors at this hotel to ask for advise from secharia .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
atlantic_namibia, marketing manager at Atlantic Villa Boutique Guesthouse & Conferencing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you kindly for your review.
I was delighted to read that Sakaria, one of our reception team members, looked after you and assisted you in planning your next trip. We strive to provide tailored service to every one of our guests in order to ensure their experience of Swakopmund is a great one and I am pleased this was your experience as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It was very hard to find the hotel,To many turns and corners. When arriving at the place the reception I was welcomed with a warm smile and explained all I had to know, There was the Barman who helped me to my room, the rooms was beautiful and peaceful. The problem I had was the shower en toilet is to much together. There was also no fridge in room for a mini bar. No telephone also. The bar area with the fire place is Extravagant and breathtaking. I was feeling really cold the heater was just giving me a flu. The Food was out of the top shelves all of us enjoyed it... The staff was loving and always smiling and greeting. Too much stairs and corridors I would not recommend it for children with parents... I would highly recommend it for people that want to get away from stress and out of the eye... The conference room is beautiful I loved the stars effect but the flat screens did not work and we had to turn to much. All and all I would give 8 out of 10!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
atlantic_namibia, marketing manager at Atlantic Villa Boutique Guesthouse & Conferencing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and constructive. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the bar area, fire place and the food. On the other hand, I noticed you experienced a few disappointments and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very much appreciated. We utilize all comments for improvement of our product and services and will continue to work towards the highest standards for our guests.
We will pass on your compliments to our entire team and we look forward to having you back with us soon!

Again, many thanks for the feedback and our apologies for the shortfalls.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I travel quite a lot with my 4 year old son, and I am always faced with the challenge of getting a place that is child friendly and beautiful. Atlantic Villa did not disappoint. Atlantic Villa Boutique Guest house is beautiful, modern, clean, with amazing views over the town and the sea, the staff were wonderful, helpful and went the extra mile to make our stay memorable. its perfect for either holiday or business. It was a first stay, but definitely not our last, will surely go back.

Room Tip: sea view rooms, with a terrace
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff and our property. We are glad that you enjoyed our facilities, but most importantly, our service levels. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.