“Urgent accommadation needed in Swakopmund”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swakopmund
Desert Sky Backpackers
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I phoned at 6:30 on Wednesday afternoon, explaining my dilemma and after a few seconds Mrs Loftie-Eaton accommodated me. That quick and friendly helpfulness swept me off my feet as this was the 12th call. The eleven before this call rejected my dilemma and was not prepared Within half an hour I was save and sound in the Backpackers with secure parking and experienced a warm welcome and lovely tranquil surroundings.

Room Tip: This place caters for everyone. From camping on lovely green grass to rooms to separate units at ver...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Was absolutely Fantastic to stay here. I will go back any time again. I love the people and their friendliness also there kindness and the rooms are all clean and nice . The dogs also so nice to see and they themselves are friendly. Keep it up. I am coming back again

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We camped here and were very impressed by the helpfulness of the staff and the facilities offered. Big bbq area, lounge, kitchen, and free wifi. It's a great place to base yourself to explore the city and to relax. We loved our stay, thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlin B
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

There were really great facilities to use; WiFi, kitchen, lounge, BBQ. Everyone was super helpful with advise on things to do and all friendly. Camp grounds good and caters for overlanders with roof top tents. Seemed very safe to stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Let me preface this review by saying that the hostel is lovely, brand new, clean and uber secure, however the price is a little high but probably in love with the rest of swakopmund prices. However there is just no hostel or backpackers vibe here so if you want to stay be prepared to make your own fun. However it is one of the few hostels in Namibia where you can camp on grass and in the shade.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo