All reviews staff was very friendly and helpful sand boarding beautiful garden hostel grass facilities sandboarding lounge desert gate
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic backpackers in great location, easy to walk everywhere. Kitchens and bathrooms were well equipped and clean there's also plenty of space for socialising and the wifi was good. Had a great stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I phoned at 6:30 on Wednesday afternoon, explaining my dilemma and after a few seconds Mrs Loftie-Eaton accommodated me. That quick and friendly helpfulness swept me off my feet as this was the 12th call. The eleven before this call rejected my dilemma and was not prepared Within half an hour I was save and sound in the Backpackers with secure parking and experienced a warm welcome and lovely tranquil surroundings.

Room Tip: This place caters for everyone. From camping on lovely green grass to rooms to separate units at very affordable prizes.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Was absolutely Fantastic to stay here. I will go back any time again. I love the people and their friendliness also there kindness and the rooms are all clean and nice . The dogs also so nice to see and they themselves are friendly. Keep it up. I am coming back again

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

We camped here and were very impressed by the helpfulness of the staff and the facilities offered. Big bbq area, lounge, kitchen, and free wifi. It's a great place to base yourself to explore the city and to relax. We loved our stay, thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caitlin B
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

There were really great facilities to use; WiFi, kitchen, lounge, BBQ. Everyone was super helpful with advise on things to do and all friendly. Camp grounds good and caters for overlanders with roof top tents. Seemed very safe to stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple