“Always at home when in Swakop”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swakopmund
Desert Sky Backpackers
Reviewed 28 April 2017

This backpackers is close to most of the areas where you need to be. Staff always friendly and very helpful. Ablution facilities is clean and perfect for that quick rest and getting ready before setting off on the next part of your travel through this magnificent country. Kitchen is very well equipped and large enough for a few travellers to prepare meals at once. Dormitories are modern and very clean as well. Enough space to camp in a tent outside on the lawn. The premises are very safe and for me travelling by motorcycle and wanting to leave most of my belongings on the bike, it is quite a big bonus. I have stayed there on 5 occasions already, and have never been disappointed. Will stay there again when passing through.

Stayed: September 2016

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Doesn't matter if you are a backpacker looking for a shared room, or someone wanting to camp: this is the best accommodation I've been in a while. It's very clean, with a spacious, comfortable living room. A big and well equipped kitchen. A lovely yard to eat or relax. And well informed staff with great recommendations. Couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a place in Swakopmund to check this out!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic backpackers in great location, easy to walk everywhere. Kitchens and bathrooms were well equipped and clean there's also plenty of space for socialising and the wifi was good. Had a great stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I phoned at 6:30 on Wednesday afternoon, explaining my dilemma and after a few seconds Mrs Loftie-Eaton accommodated me. That quick and friendly helpfulness swept me off my feet as this was the 12th call. The eleven before this call rejected my dilemma and was not prepared Within half an hour I was save and sound in the Backpackers with secure parking and experienced a warm welcome and lovely tranquil surroundings.

Room Tip: This place caters for everyone. From camping on lovely green grass to rooms to separate units at ver...