See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent as always!!! My home away from home in a quiet area close to the lagoon. Welcoming atmosphere and people who go out of their way to keep guests happy. Not to mention the yummy breakfasts every morning!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

One of the most pleasant places I have ever stayed in. Very friendly and helpful people. They had no problem providing me with a breakfast way earlier than their normal time and even went to the trouble getting health bread for me from Swakopmund at my request.

Safe parking and the whole entrance, lounge and breakfast area are well furnished and very pleasant to be in.

The bedroom that I was in had one of the best beds I have ever experienced. Excellent quality free wifi and a well cooked breakfast gave a finishing touch to a truly pleasant stay. Felt completely at home here

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Eugene and Suzy were of the best hosts we've had for a while. Room 6 was huge with fantastic bed and double bathroom for me and my husband. Room was immaculately kept and breakfast hearty and more than enough! This was like a second honeymoon! Hope to be back one day!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I was totally unprepared for Amjicaja. It is very new, and just plain gorgeous. The rooms are a nice size and very modern, very attractive. The breakfast we had was amazing. The young couple who had become the new owners could not have been more gracious and friendly. The interior decoration is very modern. The bathroom--wow. Just the whole place was stunning. It was really a pleasure, after 3 weeks in the semi-arid desert, to be in such a luxurious place. Wallis Bay is located along the Atlantic. It must be close to the gorgeous red sand dunes, which we were unable to go see. But the air was filled--like the fine snow up north--with a light pink cast. It is sandy!! I really like this place. We are spending two nights there this coming September 2016, and I am very pleased.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Located a walking distance from the lagoon, that is not its best feature. The best feature about this place is the host and hostess. Eugene and Susie are the most amazing hosts I have ever met. Hey went out of their way to make our stay special. They offered to help us with our Christmas lunch which was for about fifteen people. Helped to make it a memorable family outing. The room options are wide enough to accommodate everyone's needs. Probably the best time of the stay was every morning when our group of 10 congregated for breakfast. Amazing time. Their waiting staff where just as amazing. Especially Renetta. Thank you Eugene and Susie.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Amjicaja, Owner at Amjicaja Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Dear Tumi, Thanks for your great review! It was a real pleasure having all of you here and we hope to see you again soon! Eugene & Suzy