Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$83
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$83
StayForLongUS$92
1,125 results
All reviews dolphin restaurant health club bit dated pool bar beach restaurant sea view the ground floor breakfast buffet business trip beach side beautiful beach palm trees f b special thanks seafood his team white sand
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I visited the hotel a week ago and were extremely satisfied. The hotel is older and deserves renovation, but the outdoor areas were beautiful, well-kept and you can find there also outdoor pools and pool bar. You could also try several activities such as a gym, tennis court, surf or ping-pong and many others. Beach with fine sand and private sun loungers and parasols. The staff was incredibly nice and friendly and the best part of the holiday was definitely all inclusive with fantastic food, a huge selection of dishes from local, Indian and Asian cuisine, fresh fish and seafood. Chef Sanul also prepared other specialties for us on request and was interested in how the food tastes to us and confectioner Mario, in turn, had incredibly good desserts, which differed every evening.

1  Thank pehoska
Manuel Levonian, Owner at Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pehoska,

Thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah for your recent stay.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our staff services and beautiful outdoor facilities. We at Crowne Plaza work towards a simple objective of providing seamless service to all our guests and are glad that we achieve this consistently.

We do look forward to the opportunity of once again welcoming you back to our beautiful resort. Your kind review is very much rewarding and I will use it as further inspiration and motivation for our entire team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort in the future.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Thank you Crown Plaza Salalah!!! We had a great stay....special thanks to Michelle for providing us a nice view beach room with terrace umbrella where we spent our cozy night chattingand a sumptuous breakfast at Dolphin Reataurant/Ocean Blue Beach House... shout out to chefs Sandeep, Mario and Yazan...also thanks to the friendly and hospitable staff Elvira, Jahangir and Himal... God bless you all... See you next time

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 214meen

Dear 214meen,

Thank you very much for choosing Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah for your recent stay and glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am delighted to see your wonderful feedback especially the appreciation words you have written about our Kitchen and Front Ofice and F&B colleagues. I feel very proud of them knowing that they have provided you excellent services which we promise to all our guests. Above all, I’m glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is always our endeavor to offer you the best of service standards and we look forward to welcoming you once again at Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

The amazing resort of Salalah! I had been in an institutional quarantine in Crowne Plaza Salalah. I truly enjoyed my 8 days stay. One of the finest hospitality services across functions from Front office, housekeeping, and restaurant & room dining. They have provided me a garden/beach view room which is a wonderful and cool ambiance! Excellent beach and awesome landscape with great long walkways! Great experience. Special mention to the marvelous people - Darshana, Michelle, Hadi, Devendra, Nivin, etc. Outstanding job! Keep it up.

Room tip: Beach view/ ground floor
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank skumar1205

Dear Skumar1205,

Thank you for your time writing this wonderful review about Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah and for choosing to spend your staycation with us.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. We at Crowne Plaza promises to all our guests a clean and safe hotel while ensuring a True Hospitality service. We have taken note of your positive feedback and will be shared with our entire team as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, one of the best resorts in the country.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor users.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

I had an amazing stay at the Crowne Plaza, Salalah and was blown away by the level of customer service from the staff. Mr Darsana the receptionist offered an above and beyond level of service, sharing his knowledge of the local area with me. Two wait staff that took good care of me were Elvira and Himal; my expectations were met and more. Thank you, thank you!

Date of stay: February 2021
Manuel Levonian, Owner at Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Katie,

I am delighted to see your wonderful feedback especially the appreciation words you have written about our Front Office and F&B colleagues. I feel very proud of them knowing that they have provided you excellent services which we promise to all our guests. Above all, I’m glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is always our endeavor to offer you the best of service standards and we look forward to welcoming you once again at Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Hello, I have been coming to this hotel for 2 years for business. I did not need to find other hotel alternatives. I think It is one of the best hotels in Oman. Sea side is great. You can have breakfast in Ocean Blue while looking at the sea view. Cleaning services are well. I am happy with all services in general view. Thanks to Himal from Ocean Blue. Thanks to Shermila and Michelle from reception.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Muzaffer,

Thank you for your time writing this wonderful review about Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah and for your continued patronage.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding to know that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We have taken note of your positive feedback and will be shared with our entire team as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make Crowne Plaza Resort Salalah, one of the best resorts in the country.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor users.