Hostal Boquete
US$257
US$243
US$229
Hotels.com
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort(Boquete)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$90
US$168
US$160
Travelocity
The Haven and Spa(Boquete)
US$99
Travelocity
Hotel Ladera(Boquete)
US$99
US$79
US$115
US$108
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I have never done a review before, but I find them very helpful, so here goes...

I stayed in room 7 for six nights in April. I would definitely stay here again. My room had a private balcony over looking the river, The location can't be beat - right next to the biggest grocery store in town and one block from the center of town. Several people on here mention issues with the temperature of the shower- I did not have any problem - it was easy to get it to the temperature I like.

My room was clean and comfortable - keep in mind, this is a hostal, not a fancy resort and you won't be disappointed. The reception staff don't speak fluent English, but they know the basics, and the owner (from the U.S.) is often in the lobby to help. He mentioned that he is slowly upgrading the hostal, one room at a time.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Susie S
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The location for this Hostal is great but that is about all that is good about it. I was with a group and we had five rooms. All were dirty it looked like all they had done in the last month was change the sheets. The reception closed at nine every night but we were not told this. The rooms were overcrowded with beds three in each room which left no space for luggage. Would definitely not recommend.

Room Tip: do snot stay here
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2016

liked the place - very central in boquete; staff was helpful, the room was nice and clean
Boquete overall didn't excite me though: it is a nice village with amazing coffee and beautoful nature BUT there's retierees from northern america everywhere you look! I have the strong fear these snowbirds will take away the last bit of charme - already whole hills are being sold for more "gated communities". Authentically panameño is different!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Although the staff doesnt speak much english, which was surprising, everybody were really helpful! We had everything we needed. The place is very quiet and in a very good place. Close to everything. We just happened to come in a time that for one night somebody had a huge party across the river, so that night we didnt get much sleep. We had a room with private balcony (you can hear noice from the reception early in the morning). My mom and sister had a room with shared balcony and thats where we spent most of our evening since there were enough comfy chairs and a nice view over the river. All in all a very nice stay!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2015

our first room was on the street side - very noisy as it faced onto the supermarket truck parking; we moved to the river side which was nicer - nice balcony.

rooms lacked any kind of storage - shelves, coat rack, drawers, whatever.
kitchen looked grubby, and didn't even have a sink for the first days we were there.
it really needs a good clean.

Room Tip: take the back or river side, and upstairs.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple