US$145
US$132
US$102
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Was there for 4 days . Lovely, quite, secured, centralised location and friendly staffs. Food is nice and simple great view from the restaurant especially when there is a super moon- which is what I was looking for forward to. Screen door could not lock but the glass did and there was a security guard just near so was not worried at all. Would recommend it to anyone if you looking at something different to your normal hotel or resort.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This year, 2016, is the fourth year our organization has held a retreat at the Madang Lodge and once again it was a huge success. The ground level conference room is very spacious and comes equipped with all of the necessities. The bathrooms are clean and conveniently located next to the room. The management team is professional and responsive while the entire staff is friendly and geared towards excellent customer service. The grounds are lush with colorful tropical vegetation and it is meticulously well-manicured. Best of all is the upper level oceanfront veranda offering delicious dining with panoramic views of the Pacific waves and spectacular sunsets. I highly recommend the Madang Lodge to meet all of your business or family needs.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

My recent stay at Madang Lodge Hotel was one   of the best hotel experiences I ever had. I was welcomed by super friendly reception and service crews were polite and very accomodating.
I occupied a seaside room and had a marvelous views of the ocean. The whooshing sound of the waves was like music to my ears. As a nature lover, the garden and landscape was an eye candy.
Madang Lodge has all the basic amenities like any other luxury hotels such as gym, pool, spa, gift shop, bar and resto but what I found unique was the Artefact Haus where they have this wood carvings which you can buy as souvenirs. Being an artist wannabe, anything crafty and artsy is big YAY to me.
As to the food at the beachfront resto, I must say that I'll be partially biased on my judgement as the chef is a Filipino though the seafoods specially the tuna viands was a gastronomic experience for me.
And to wrap up my glorious stay at Madang Lodge was a relaxing thai massage at the Bliss Spa the night before my departure.
Special shout out to the hotel manager who gave me few (a lot ) complimentary coffee. Because coffee is life.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Madang Lodge H, General Manager at Madang Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Hi Liz,

Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience at Madang Lodge Hotel.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we do look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Had a marvelous stay at this hotel. Wonderful interiors and scenery, very good service and some excellent dining too. You'll get more than enough of your money as the price is reasonable. The best part of my stay in Madang Lodge Hotel is the very warm accomodation of the staffs and the Management Team. I will surely be going back and I would recommend this place to my fellow wanderers :-)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you very much for the review.

Madang Lodge Hotel Management and staff are committed to providing the best of Pacific Hospitality in Madang. Lukim yu sampela taim gen!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

The Hotel was excellent with its customer service, rooms, gardens and grounds well kept. Security too was great. The staff were very friendly and service at the restaurant and bar were satisfactory. Best thing is the Reception was manned 24 hours and that was of great help to me as I had left my phone charger in POM and had my phone charged at Reception a couple of times, the latest I visited the Reception to collect my phone as around 10.30pm. Very safe indeed.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Norah,

Thank you for the review.

Reception is staffed 24/7 to attend to guest concerns round the clock. We are delighted your experience was excellent, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.