“One of the best...”
Review of Mosoq Inn

Mosoq Inn
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Puno
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Hotels in all of Peru, this includes Lima, Cusco, Puno, Ollantaytambo. This is a family run business and they treat you like family.

One of the best Continental breakfasts I've ever had. I'd even say it leaned into non Continental with the service, attentiveness. Fresh squeezed orange juice, pineapple juice, etc. Fresh sliced dragon fruit, kiwi, mango, papaya. The service was top notch. They were soo accommodating, from everything from allowing us to store our luggage before checking in, to allowing us to check in early.

They worked with us in getting the exact hotel room for 4. Hailed taxis for us. Provided us with maps so we didn't get lost. They also gave us food advice.

From Americans that have traveled a lot, thank you SOO much for being so accommodating. You guys are awesome!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We stayed here almost two nights and had the best service ever. We also did not expect the rooms to be so spacious and comfortable. The beds were amazing, and so was the breakfast buffet.But the people at Mosaq Inn are truly wonderful!

A hidden gem!!!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This hotel gave me great service. They called an island home stay for me and served as interpreter. They arranged to send out my laundry for cleaning while I was on the island. They let me use a room to take a shower after my island trip (for a fee). Later, they let me use the same room to repack my luggage after the clean laundry arrived. They let me store my luggage there, both while I was on the island and later, before I departed Puno. They arranged for a colectivo to the airport for me when I left Puno even though this was two days after I'd been a guest at the hotel.

The hotel was clean, and though it lacked central heating, there were several wool blankets and a space heater in the room. It was within easy walking distance of the central square.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights in a double + single room (though there were only 2 of us). The room itself was very big and clean, but a little cold (as was the rest of the hotel) so we had the provided electric heater on most of the time when we were in.

The staff were very nice and organised a day tour for us, plus they did our laundry! I'm not sure how safe the area is, but the hotel itself seemed very safe and there was always a staff member in reception. The hotel isn't too far to walk to the main square or the restaurant area.

Breakfast was a buffet with a reasonable choice that changed each day, but the eggs were often cold and some of the bread was quite hard!

A good value option in Puno!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Just stayed 2 nights here. Hot water with a solid stream in the showers. Internet connection was consistent, albeit a little slow. Breakfast was nice, eggs, bread, fruit, yogurt, cereals.
There are no elevators, but it's a small hotel, maybe 2 stories.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple