US$139
US$83
US$62
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$120
US$49
US$38
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$165
US$110
US$64
US$49
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$160
All reviewstourist districtthe busroom was cleanhotel is locatedbreadstayed here for nightsnice hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The personnel is very friendly and helpful. The location is great, nearby shops and restaurants. There's a cozy area inside the hotel to have tea for free. The owner is very friendly and has good advice about what to see in Puno. The breakfast buffet was quite nice as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I was very pleased with the friendliness of the hotel personnel, with the cleanliness of the room, and with the food served at this hotel. Hence, I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to other travelers visiting Puno. I stayed for one whole week, and the service I received at this hotel made my experience an excellent one. I'll be back to this hotel for my next trip to the city of Puno. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was our second choice hotel as we could not stay another night because of full booking in our preferred Conde de Lemus hotel not too far from this one.
Buho, close to one of the plaza is steps away from the main Plaza de Armas through a lively pedestrian street and is good choice hotel for both its location and value. Rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable and also very quiet being off the main street. They have a restaurant open during the day serving full fare at good rate.
The buffet breakfast served in the adjacent open to the public restaurant is above what is normally served in similar budget hotel.
Staff is attentive and helpful.
One tip to all travellers specially walk in like we did is to negotiate down whatever rate they offer you. Maybe because we were in the beginning of the "low" season but they will very quickly offer you a substantial discount in the local currency. Do also make sure that what ever rate you finally get is not higher then the one you can get through internet booking and in this case do not hesitate to show them the rate which they will of course match..

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amada4me
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I used to love staying at this hotel in Puno. I have stayed 5 or 6 times over the past two years. I have to say that they are in danger of losing business and respect if they do not change their rude, immature new staff-- 2 boys in reception-- who illegally try and lie to customers about the price and then keep the extra cash for themselves. When I confronted them about this, because i know the prices, having stayed so many times, the lovely manager came out to apologize on their behalf. As soon as she was out of sight, these boys became catty and rude and literally talked smack about me in front of my face ( I am fluent in Spanish). If you are quoted a price above s/100, you are being taken advantage of. Hotel el Buho, please change your staff. You used to be a respectable business.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Anne Marie C
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We had a brilliant meal here while staying elsewhere. Great serving size for an excellent lasagne and steak. Very pleasant German guy serving in the restaurant chatted about the football on the TV and explained a lot about the current affairs, all without being overbearing. Great cakes too. Thanks for a good night.

Room Tip: This is a quite street
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple