“Perfect location for walking the city,”

Hotel Hacienda Puno
Ranked #12 of 65 Hotels in Puno
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Fine hotel and excellent dining room with a varied and well-prepared menu. Food was delicious. The staff was helpful and were very understanding, making an effort to anticipate our needs. English was fine, although we spoke Spanish. Cold at night, of course, and noisy from next door (either the kitchen was starting up or construction, never did find out). Great value and pleasant environment, spend two or three days to become familiar with the altitude. The hotel will help with this if you have any issues.

Room Tip: Inside room for quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Customer

Thank you for your comment and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you again as a guest in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

"I found the staff at Hacienda Puno to be very friendly and helpful from the moment I checked in until I checked out. As an English-speaking American, with some basic knowledge of Spanish, and a woman traveling alone, it was a comfort to have the staff working with my level of communication skills. I was only in town for 36 hours (2 nights), so I had a lot I wanted to accomplish in a short amount of time. While I was on a tour of Lake Titicaca, the staff made a dinner reservation for me. I was shopping between the tour and dinner, and was able to leave my packages at the front desk to avoid another trip up to my room. When I returned with a dessert to eat in my room, the restaurant staff assisted with the proper utensils and napkins. My room was big and bright and well accommodated. I enjoyed having a big, comfortable bed to fall into after two long days. And the bath tub was just a bonus. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Puno and plan to stay when I return again someday."

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and heard very little street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Suzanne
Thank you for your comments. I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed for 2 nights at the hotel Hacienda and had a wonderful time. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. We shared a triple room. The breakfast was good and we had a view all the way to lake Titicaca in the restaurant area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Customer
I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us feel proud that you had a great time. If you return to Puno, do not hesitate to call us.
Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A lovely hotel in the heart of Puno, very friendly and helpful reception staff - thank you for a lovely stay at your hotel :)

Spacious rooms, hairdryer and heater in rooms, great showers - powerful with hot water and views of the lake from the breakfast room on the top floor.

A great place to be based for Titicaca trips.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Emma

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our hotel, I am very pleased that you had a good time.
We hope you come back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had a lovely stay @ this hotel & central location of city made it ideal location to stay in this very vibrant city in Peru. The breakfast was very good for us as we are vegetarian European. The hotel was clean & staf were very helpful & courteous. We highly recommend this hotel for the stay in this city.

Room Tip: Good central location.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Dilip
thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
All the best and see you soon!
Warm regards