US$139
US$117
US$83
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$152
US$96
US$49
US$38
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$165
US$110
Orbitz.com
US$63
US$160
All reviewsgreat locationtop floorthe main squarecentral hotelexcellent stayrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable staypleasant hotelhamwifi worked wellvisiting lake titicacabreadtwo night staypedestrian streetbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousvery helpful staff
Reviewed 23 August 2017

"I found the staff at Hacienda Puno to be very friendly and helpful from the moment I checked in until I checked out. As an English-speaking American, with some basic knowledge of Spanish, and a woman traveling alone, it was a comfort to have the staff working with my level of communication skills. I was only in town for 36 hours (2 nights), so I had a lot I wanted to accomplish in a short amount of time. While I was on a tour of Lake Titicaca, the staff made a dinner reservation for me. I was shopping between the tour and dinner, and was able to leave my packages at the front desk to avoid another trip up to my room. When I returned with a dessert to eat in my room, the restaurant staff assisted with the proper utensils and napkins. My room was big and bright and well accommodated. I enjoyed having a big, comfortable bed to fall into after two long days. And the bath tub was just a bonus. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Puno and plan to stay when I return again someday."

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and heard very little street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Suzanne
Thank you for your comments. I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stayed for 2 nights at the hotel Hacienda and had a wonderful time. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. We shared a triple room. The breakfast was good and we had a view all the way to lake Titicaca in the restaurant area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Customer
I appreciate your comments about our hotel. It makes us feel proud that you had a great time. If you return to Puno, do not hesitate to call us.
Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

A lovely hotel in the heart of Puno, very friendly and helpful reception staff - thank you for a lovely stay at your hotel :)

Spacious rooms, hairdryer and heater in rooms, great showers - powerful with hot water and views of the lake from the breakfast room on the top floor.

A great place to be based for Titicaca trips.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Emma

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about our hotel, I am very pleased that you had a good time.
We hope you come back soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had a lovely stay @ this hotel & central location of city made it ideal location to stay in this very vibrant city in Peru. The breakfast was very good for us as we are vegetarian European. The hotel was clean & staf were very helpful & courteous. We highly recommend this hotel for the stay in this city.

Room Tip: Good central location.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Manuel P, Product Manager at Hotel Hacienda Puno, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Dilip
thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
All the best and see you soon!
Warm regards

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Good central location. Double glass. Heating does not help much. Great buffet breakfast. Best price through Booking.com. The tours they offer are much more expensive than with travel agencies. Overall very recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We wiill review the heating in the room.
All the best and hope to see you soon!
warm regards