US$130
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
US$46
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Trip.com
US$84
US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsonsen spaantidote barmermaid barglass bottomrooftop barsignature massagebedroom executive suitesoft openingswimming poolfront officecentury mallmakati avehotel facilitieswashing machinethe club loungebreakfast buffetenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

we stayed with my family we enjoyed so much very nice room and very clean and the staff are friendly . i love the buffet i plan to come back for staycation next month. it's at the heart of city of makati easy to find its along the avenue

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for choosing I'M Hotel in your recent staycation in Makati and we are grateful for your 5 star review.

We are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed our room, buffet as well as the friendly service from the staff. We are also pleased that I'M Hotel's location is to your advantage during your stay.

We look forward to host your staycation next month. Please feel free to email reservation@imhotel.com for direct booking assistance.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I stayed here with my best friend for a girlfriend staycation for two nights. We stayed in the 1 bedroom executive room. The amenities are hands down unique. The food is incredibly delicious and the service is impeccable. All the staff are always smiling and always keen to help. The location is also perfectly situated in Makati. it's very easy to get around. I can't wait to be back and enjoy the rooftop bar as when I was here it wasn't open yet. I totally recommend this place. Surely for its price, it offers more than that! I also recommend Onsen Spa and the buffet package!

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better view and quieter
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darlene A
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you for selecting IM Hotel as your preferred staycation home recently and we are honoured to be given an opportunity to host your stay.

We are very delighted to hear that our facilities, amenities, food and amazing customer service have exceeded your expectation. It is always nice to hear from a satisfied guest such as yourself. Your feedback definitely spurs all our staff to always deliver the warm and true I'M Hospitality to every guest encounter, which we are renowned for. We also agree to your recommendation to try out our Onsen Spa, the first and largest spa in the country.

It is also heartening to note that you will recommend our hotel to others, and we will continue to upgrade our services in order to be the best hotel in Makati. We cannot wait to host your next stay and hopefully by then, our new Antidote Restaurant on the Roofdeck will be ready (targeting end August 2017) for an awesome ambience and experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The name it self .it gives you your ideal room and service.we took 2bedroom executive suite with my family and they love it!the facilities are well maintained and the staffs are very hospitable and responsive .and the onsen spa staffs are very professional . looking forward to be in that hotel again .

1  Thank avielenriquez
Marjorie_Galiga, Executive Office at I'M Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel during your recent trip in Makati and for taking time off to post your review in TripAdvisor.

We are very delighted to hear that your family had a wonderful time and our staff has exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback tells us that all our training have been fruitful and we will always make it a point to deliver the I’M Hospitality even in the smallest gestures.

With this being said, we look forward to be of service again to you and your family.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

The hospitality of the staff was truely amazing. The cleanliness of the room was superb. It was so comfortable to sleep. Thanks to all the room attendants who look after us and made my sister's birthday unforgetable.

1  Thank Louie Jee D

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel and for posting your positive review of our property.

We are glad to hear that your sister’s had an unforgettable birthday celebration in I’M Hotel. We are also delighted to hear that you have experienced the warm and true I’M Hospitality of our room attendants. They are working very hard to deliver the best customer service, thus your commendations will surely bring a smile to them.

We look forward to host your stay again.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I'M Hotel is an excellent hotel with excellent relaxing amenities like the Onsen Spa and gym. It also gives free shuttle service to and from Glorietta mall and H20 theme park.

I sty here because it is just walking distance to our office. There are many restaurants and bars in the vicinity. The nearest mall is Century City Mall just a short distance from the hotel. Very accessible.

Room Tip: Big room and big beds. Minibar is free. With iron and ironing board. Excellent for business travelers and family too.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jay F

Thank you for choosing I’M Hotel and for posting your excellent review during your recent stay in Makati.

We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectation in every possible way. It is also heartening to know that you have considered I’M Hotel as the Best Hotel in Makati Avenue, after all we are the only 5 Star Hotel in this area.

Thank you again for your excellent review and we are excited to be of service again to you.