“"a good place to drink"”

Bowler Bar and Grill
Ranked #640 of 1,547 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2015

My partner and I came across Bowler bar and were invited in by the front of house staff. The place is small and charming. the staff were exceptional and the cocktails were great! It was a quiet monday evening and the bar closed at midnight as did the one next door which was advertised online as open until 4am. The menu looked really good, we are looking forward to trying the food next time. Would highly recommend this venue for the nice atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Tough rib-eye steak, overcooked veggies and oily potatoes. This is definitely not worth your money.

Even though they have a good ambiance, the food cannot compensate for it.

2  Thank JettA570
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The area is pretty small..
However, it is still Awesome!!!!
Good food! GREAT BAND!
I wasn't able to get the name of the band that they hired for our event but they're just oh so great!
I mean, I have always wanted live band performance/acoustic nights, etc, during coffee, dinners, etc, and I haven't met one that could sing all of the songs that we requested. They never turned a single song down.
shooters are good, It could be more interesting though if the bartender gave us a show..

1  Thank NiemaRach
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Discovered this spectacular restaurant through their Facebook account: Bowler Fan Page as I was looking for restaurants within the Makati area. I was preparing for my business proposal lunch meeting with my prospects and found this restaurant - a definitely must-come-back! Bowler Restaurant's sociable and charming ambiance truly helped me in the fulfillment of my business proposal. We ordered the famous Bowler's Fish n Chips, a couple of Roasted Chicken, Bangers & Mash and Roman Salad. The waiters were very attentive and friendly - making my prospects feel welcomed and entertained. Nonetheless, the English dish was superb! Lovely food for a reasonably manageable price! Now I can whole-heartedly say, "Money well spent!"And just recently, I learned that Bowler Restaurant can also hold different events such as birthday parties, seminars and not to mention, bar events/performances with different bands. How versatile this English pub is! Now that my sister's birthday is just around the corner, Bowler Restaurant gets a 5-star referral from me! Definitely must come back!

3  Thank AngelTwelve
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Want to go to the UK, but you don't have the budget? Then, you should definitely go to Bowler Restaurant and Bar in Makati. We ordered three of their best selling dishes, namely, Bowler's fish and chips, Mum's roasted chicken and Bowler's Guiness Burger. All of them were spectacular. It was a truly pleasurable experience. The dishes will make you feel like you're in London. The staff are very attentive and courteous. Moreover, the atmosphere is relaxing and one of a kind. Thumbs up! =)

2  Thank trisha5593