“Little things mean a lot”

Makati Palace Hotel
Ranked #69 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Attention to detail and good breakfast buffet characterized my visit. I laud their supplier of toothbrush as the bristles were pliant and soft but firm enough to clean. The no trauma to the gums feeling left me satisfied.

Staff service and attention is commendable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Even if the hotel sits on the red district of Makati, I would still say that it didn't reflect what's outside. It got nice bed, strong WiFi and quiet corridor.
They go the bet buffet breakfast in town!

Room Tip: choose a room in the new building
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I thought this was a decent hotel, I thought WRONG! While we were in the reception area checking in, I can see a lot of girls (covered in make up, wearing micro mini skirt, short dresses that you can already see their behinds and was companies by foreigners).

When we entered the room, I check the bed sheets and guest what??? It was dirty! I called the reception way too many times to have it replaced! it took them 2 freaking hours before they replaced it!!!

I thought that I can relax in this place, instead this hotel stressed me out. I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very bad... location near consolare but too many restaurant or bar only for escort and bad peoples... the staff in hotel is not professional... everytime ask money to clean, to change something.
The wifi not working!!!!

Absolutely don't raccomandation!!!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I spent 2month in oct12to nov12 there i missed my flight and my airline paid me the deluxe suite n tru a earinfection i wasnt aible to fly out to sidney i still smell the cleaner they used for the lobby and since i live here i can see it from my rooms.i went shortly to sidney and was back new years eve 2013 we had a lower room n just 1queensizedbed n the hot water stopped after a while so they moved us to a room viewieng avenuemall n there i felt the urge to sit on the window even it was no balcony something pointed me there to sit n my partner a local became scared i kill him n he dont had to sleep.anyways a few ppl comited suicide or died accidently there and the spirits are still there the chopped off woman in a garbagebag in the elevator or the guy that jumped off the 10.floor bcuz he found out his pinay wife was a man or the one on top off the builduing.its a old hotel with alot stories n its a castle with untold stories that scream to those that can hear them a part of me i belive is still there bcuz im not aible to left makati eversince even i avoid burgos but thats my morning view n sunset my castle with the queens n kings that moved out but still appear time by time

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Makati hotels
0.2 km away
Royal Bellagio Hotel
#53 of 86 in Makati
0.3 km away
City Garden Hotel Makati

Been to Makati Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Makati Palace Hotel

Address: 5011 P. Burgos Corner Canceres Sts., Makati, Luzon, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Luzon > Metro Manila > Makati
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#23 Spa Hotel in Makati
Price Range: $46 - $87 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Makati Palace Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Flight Raja Travels Singapore PTE LTD, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Makati Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Makati Palace Manila