“Hidden Dragon”

Ranked #189 of 1,554 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for an early dinner meal and enjoyed the ambiance and since it's a bit hidden we enjoyed the place almost exclusively to ourselves.

A bit pricey for asian food compared to other places but worth it in my opinion.

We enjoyed their panda pork buns, salted egg prawns, dimsum and then some as well as their fried vietnamese spring rolls.

We also had a round of asian milk tea and iced vietnamese coffee but I thought the serving size for both was small for the price.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Standard restaurant - such as one that you would expect from a good hotel. Servers were friendly and polite. The seats were great, though due to the size of the resto it does fill up with guests pretty quickly so that it feels a little crowded. Menu has all the usual items that most diners like. The food, when served, look like proper time and care were taken in the preparation.

Overall, this is a good and well-run restaurant. I can confidently recommend this place to others who have business trips within the Makati area.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

It wasn't so cheap but the restaurant is nice! The only issue I had was the quality of service. I had a tough time getting their attention and they didn't seem to want to be there

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Enjoyed a breakfast 'feast' at the Pink Panda at the ground floor of Y2 hotel during my stay. Well worth it!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We usually have lunch or dinner at this place,not so crowded at ground floor of Y2 Hotel.Can be a place to meet for business meeting while dining because of the calm ambiance.Inside looks like an industrial place with flower and decor of a bicycle at the wall.They have a fuse of Asian international cuisine.I love the spice of Laksa,Rice bagoong with green mango but i can recommend is to try the Toasted shrimp like a triangle toasted bread my favorite there.