New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$135
Astoria Greenbelt(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$134
Shangri-La.com
All reviewspowerplant mallpower plant mallpasig riverunderground accessdean delucaoven toasterwashing and dryingserviced apartmentliving roomfull kitchencafe staffdining tableone bedroom apartmentfloor facingcoffee machinebreakfast arealong weekend
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed there twice during January . It was the best for many reasons ,, the location is amazing plus you have your own way to Rockwell mall , private way . I could buy my grocery and cook in my place . Rooms have washing machine and dryers too .

Imagine ,, cinemas , cafes , restaurants and market are steps away from you ! .

I used to go buy cinema tickets and go back to my room ,,, on time of the movie I went there .

I recommend it for business and shoppers too .

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Jun D, Manager at Aruga by Rockwell, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear az8iz,

We are glad to know that you had a wonderful experience with your stay! It's indeed an honor that you have preferred Aruga to be your home whenever you are here in makati. We highly appreciate your recommendation.

We will definitely maintain the standards that have captured your impression and we will always look forward to welcoming you back.

Head of Operation

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Stayed in a studio unit overnight just to destress. Unit was basic, nothing I haven't seen before in a serviced residence. The thing that struck me the most would have to be the cute toiletry packaging.

Our unit was facing the Pasig River, and I do have to agree with other reviews that you can hear horns honking and cars revving from the room.

Breakfast wasn't anything great, either. A couple of cereal options, rice, processed meat. Just basic. My husband and I opted to just have water and coffee, then we headed home to eat.

Would I stay here again? Maybe just for the location. We chose to stay here because we knew we wanted to have dinner and watch a movie without having to drive out.

I guess with the "Rockwell" name attached to the property, I was a bit "underwhelmed". It is the little details that count, like how the towels were thin and flat instead of the usual "hotel" towels that are thick and fluff, or how the breakfast spread was limited. I don't know. I guess I just expected "more". But the best description of our stay would be "okay", thus, the average rating.

Room Tip: choose a room facing the mall for peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Eizza D,

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us. We are always concerned with the satisfaction of all our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It is through this feedback such as yours that enables us to improve the quality of our products and services.

You have raised areas of concern that need to be addressed. Rest assure that we are already looking into the concerns with the street noise and breakfast menu plus change of towel quality for improvement.

On your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me through junds@aruga.com.ph so I can personally assist you with your booking and/or attend to your immediate concerns.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Stayed here before our flight back home. A nice boutique hotel for sure. Location is great for our itinerary, it is also a stone throw away from Rockwell Mall! The rooms are above average, comfortable and clean. Breakfast is included which is a plus. The only negative experience albeit small was when we call front desk and ask for help to bring down our luggage -- nobody came. But I got immediate help when I went down personally! I will not hesitate to come and stay again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jon C,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Aruga. We would like to Thank you for expressing your experience.

If I may, I would appreciate obtaining more details on the luggage concern. Perhaps time and date of departure so that I may personally investigate the matter and correct the fault. Rest assure that we shall relay such concern to our Front desk team as we are also in the process of increasing our bell service.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on junds@aruga.com.ph so I may personally assist you on your reservation and/or immediately attend to your concerns. We look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Great location, all the facilities and amenities you may need either on-site or on your doorstep. All staff really pleasant and keen to please. Rooms very clean and serviced well. Great breakfast included and the gym/swimming pool were both a good size for the number of rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, last 30 mins for breakfast a bit chaotic, so get there earlier than then.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul_H_Ldn,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay here in Aruga from the pleasant service of the staff, the location, facilities and amenities.

It is always encouraging for us to know that our guests are satisfied with our products and services. Your kind words have been shared with the whole team, this will certainly motivate them to always maintain the keen to please attitude.

On your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on junds@aruga.com.ph so I may personally assist you on your reservation and/or immediately attend to your concerns.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

A new venture by Rockwell Land into the serviced apartment industry..

The typical Filipino service was superb despite some inexperience staff behind the reception counter. The rooms were good but attention is needed for some details like fingerprints on walls and mirrors in rooms.
The breakfast place is very small and quality of food not the greatest. Cappuccino is extra charge with breakfast. We had to go the Dean and Delucca around the corner to get better food. I had some guests one night and requested some wine glasses only to be told that they will charge rental fees beyond 4 glasses.. Never had experienced this before. The location of our room was quite noisy because the windows are not double glazed and there is a main road by the river which is very busy.
Some amenities were not replaced daily like coffee pods and tea bags.. No starter pack for dish washing and washing powder for clothes.. Location is okay if you like the restaurants in Rockwell , however it is still hard to beat the choices in central Makati ( green belt and Glorietta have more choices of good restaurants. )
No stationary in room, no welcome note from Manager .. Don't even know if they have a manager..! I feel that more training is needed on how to run a proper hotel/ serviced apt.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Jun D, Manager at Aruga by Rockwell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear ching62,

You have raised areas of concern that need to be addressed. Rest assure we will be looking into all the concerns immediately for improvement.