“Great Vegetarian Restaurant”
Review of Hummus Elijah

Hummus Elijah
Ranked #2 of 1,624 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: Hummus Elijah aims to provide the friendliest, most helpful service and the freshest, best tasting hummus, falafel, salads and other platters prepared authentically just like in the Mediterranean. We invite our guests to integrate Hummus Elijah into their daily healthy lifestyles through our fast service, welcoming atmosphere or delivery and of course our delicious food made from premium ingredients at affordable prices. Hummus Elijah believes in serving not only its guests but also its environment and surroundings and is 100% Vegetarian.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

It was Maundy Thursday and after our long walk at the Kalbaryo ng Poblacion, we decided to take a late quick snack before going home.
We ordered Hummus Elijah, Baklavah and the local tea. We enjoyed the food and definitely will come back to try the other dishes.

Date of visit: April 2017

Dear batgurlaloo

Thank you so much for your beautiful review.
Hope to see you soon in our humble restaurant.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I had no expectations about Hummus Elijah. The place is located around the corner from the hotel I stayed at. I walked over there and was immediately put off because it was placed next door to a massage parlor. Well you can't judge a book by its cover and chose to persist in my adventure. I love falafel and hummus and had to give it a try. I walked up a narrow flight of stairs and entered Lebanon. The atmosphere authentic. The aroma inviting. The service great. The food even better. It was the one restaurant I returned to dine in the 4 days I spent in Makati. That alone should be enough said. If you enjoy Lebanese food than you owe it to yourself to go there and have at the wonderful fare.

Dear Solomon,
You really made my day. Thank you so much for your kind words and I hope to see you again soon.
God bless you

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Not often do you find delicious super health food and that's what I got at Elijah's. The hummus is amazing. Xx

Dear Twistedfoodlover
I'm so happy you enjoyed. Your kind words mean a lot to me.
God bless you

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this restaurant for some tasty hummus and falafel we were not disappointed. My wife is a vegetarian and was thrilled by the choices she had, this place has a complete menu of veggie options we will be back to try more great food again before we leave.

1  Thank bkirk4747
Eli L, Owner at Hummus Elijah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi Brian!
I'm so happy you enjoyed and hope to see you again soon!
God bless,

Reviewed 7 July 2017

it is vegetarian. We tried the Hummas Elijah and the grilled cheese and both were quite nice.

We left disappointed however since we went looking for Middle East style meats.

I can recommend it to someone looking for a vegetarian meal.

Eli L, Owner at Hummus Elijah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Dear Gary
Yes, we are a vegetarian restaurant and very proud to be part of a community that promotes healthy delicious food as well as compassion to animals.
We don't hide the fact that we are vegetarian. On the contrary. You can see it in our menu, Facebook page, website and all other social media.
In Israel for example, there are many restaurants that serve ONLY hummus. Nothing else. Not even falafel. They're called "hummus joints" and they are extremely popular! This is the foundation of Hummus Elijah but I added some other popular dishes to bring more diversity to the restaurant.
I'm very happy you enjoyed the food but to give us a mediocre score despite the fact that you enjoyed the food just because we are vegetarian is a bit harsh. You came to dine in a vegetarian restaurant and was disappointed that the menu was vegetarian. I think perhaps there was a misunderstanding of expectations. Anyway, you are always invited to dine with us and I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon eventhough we don't serve meat.