All reviews sm megamall francis square lagoon pool fridge and microwave dining table electric stove convenient location cable tv staff service breakfast buffet ortigas podium manila chlorine staycation convenience seminar
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very well located hotel right next to a massive mall that you can literally get lost in. You can easily get to the tourist areas by car but ve mindful that it is about a 40 min drive. This is a perfect spot for a quick stay in Manila.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Saif A,

Thank you for the good review on our hotel. We hope to be of service to you again on your future visits to Manila.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

we have booked 3 nights of "1 bedroom room". we thought we had a good deal but it turns out to be you get what you paid for situation.
we paid $270 aud for three nights, breakfast included. the following are our ratings 1-5 score, 1 being worst and 5 being excellent.

ON ARRIVAL - we give 2 star. after almost 2 hours of being stuck in manila traffic (NAIA - BSA twin towers) i have to carry our 3 big heavy luggage up to the entrance. bell boy not attentive he was just standing at the entrance. the only reason we gave 2 star is because the checking in was very efficient.

ELEVATORS - we give 1 star. of the 4 elevators in tower A, two were not working and one is playing up so be prepared to wait longer and get dizzy as the elevator is stopping almost every floor.

ROOM CLEANLINESS - we give 1star. room was not properly cleaned especially the floor tiles, you can see hairs from previous occupier. you can also tell its an old room as some paints on the wall ceiling are chipping off, some furnishings got some stains.

BREAKFAST - we give 2 stars. this is subjective review as taste and preferences on food varies. we thought we have a good deal as breakfast was included but all i can say is its not worth it to include breakfast when you book a room.

LOCATION - we give 5 star. sm megamall is just across, very handy.

we tried to cancel our last 2 nights but unfortunately our booking policy states that you cancel it 24 hours before thus 1 night will be forfeited and you have to pay 300 pesos for the cancellation fee. however we appreciate the effort of one of the staff who tried to arrange for us to be transferred to the tower where all elevators are all working. fingers crossed this will be actualized.

Room Tip: definitely not room 3515...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear roditom2018,

First and foremost, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience brought about by the elevator problem we had recently. One of the units had a malfunction on the sprinkler that caused flooding and eventually, breakdown of all the elevators which got wet. The quick response of the building administrators however, resulted to the immediate repair and release to operational status of at least 2-3 elevator units in a matter of 1-2 days. It was a very rare happening that caused inconvenience to both guests/residents, as well as the hotel personnel.

Your comments on room cleanliness and breakfast are well noted and shall be seriously discussed in our operations meeting for further improvement.I hope that you can still give us another chance to make up for the unpleasant experience. Do let me know should you have plans of staying in our hotel in the future so that I may personally assist you with your needs. Feel free to drop me an email at pinkyrosebarba.bsatt@gmail.com.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect for a night’s accomdation. The staff is very accommodating, no hassle. Very fast checkin. I was expecting that it would take long aince it was a long weekend in Manila. But it wasnt. Great location as well. The mall is just across it and lots of places to eat within the vicinity. The pool was really good. They should maintain very well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Francis B,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on our hotel. We hope to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my team decided to host our team building in one of their 2 bedroom rooms. Unfortunately instead of being able to have fun as we are also celebrating 3 of our teammates birthday, we spend the night being totally silent as apparently juat sing happy birthday alerted the other reaidences and reported us to the reception and this was before the time they advice of loud noises being ban or you will be charged 5k fee. We didnt played any loud music and we didnt even plan a party we just wanted to have a simple sit down talking about our strategies for the teams goal. However since we disnt want to be charged a fee.. We ended the night whispering to each other... Also Alcoholic beverages were not allowed. All of this were not advise prior to us booking the place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Nhel B,

Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, House Rules are presented upon check-in and guests are asked to sign the guest registration form as well as the back portion of it containing the House Rules. Kindly check with the one who actually registered for your stay regarding this. Partying and bringing in of alcoholic beverages with quantities intended for the same purpose is not allowed in the hotel. This is to avoid inconvenience to other guests or residents. Thank you and hoping for your understanding.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

If I will base the whole experience base on money value, I would rate it as 5 star. But as I mentioned in the title, this place has lots to improved.

Me and my friend took the Studio Prime for 2 nights.

Pro:

* Money Value - The room and the bathroom is the same as what you see in the pictures.

* Location - accessible, there is a mall in front so no worries if you ever needed something.

*Breakfast Buffet - it was your average breakfast. They have breads and spreads, They change the rice meal and main dishes everyday. They have salad, fruits and congee.

Con:

*Room Service - We were planning to cook in our room, however upon checking, we don't have the kitchen wares and we needed to request the utilities for tools needed. It took hours before we got the items. Though it was understandable that they have plenty of other guests, they should have everything ready before we check in.

*Cleanliness - the room and bathrooms are clean, they provided basic toiletries. What appalled me was the microwave and the refrigerator. It was filthy. It seems that they haven't cleaned it for weeks. The food stains were hard to remove. We tried waiting for the rooms service but we were so damn hungry we can't afford to wait another set of hours for someone to clean it up and ended cleaning it ourselves.

*Breakfast Buffet - Though they have good food selections, the sitting capacity was little. And I'm not sure if the supervisor|manager was new, but if she caught me in the bad mood, I would definitely complained her. As we were just beginning to have some breakfast, I left my friend while I get my sunny-side up that I requested. Apparently, she was trying to clear some tables and asked my friend if she could leave the plates at our table while she cleans. When I got back, I saw the plates in our table. We waited for her to return, but we ended our breakfast with dirty plates on the side of our table. Nearing the end, she returns to help some of the staffs with the other table. Well at least she tried to help. She was having some problems walking and carrying plates with the height of heels that she was wearing. I pitied her, but I think I pitied the staffs for having someone like her as a supervisor or manager.

Overall - I am not pleased with my experience. It would be my last referral if there was really no other options.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Thank Ma. Reyna M
Pinky B, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Ma. Reyna M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. Kindly provide your room no. and stay date so that we can thoroughly investigate your concerns. In the meantime, please accept my apology for the unpleasant encounter with one of our personnel from the Cafe. Rest assured that coaching and corrective action shall be taken to address the issues raised.

I hope you'll give us another chance to be of service to you again in the future.