All reviews villa suite maria restaurant buffet breakfast home away from home mandaluyong city pool and jacuzzi family staycation filipino dishes no elevator reception area busy city filipino hospitality rooms are clean food choices function room metro manila an overnight stay
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I chose to book here for my cousin's bridal shower. It was one of the most affordable hotels I found in the metro yet to my suprise, the rooms were spacious and clean. Staffs were all so friendly.

Worth recommending.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LegendHotels_CRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Legend Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Agatha A,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your cousin’s bridal shower. We strive to provide an excellent products and services and we are glad to read that we exceeded your expectations about our hotel. Thank you as well for considering to recommend us. We hope to see you again in one of your staycations.

God bless.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Its a great place to stay and the staff are very supportive to clients . The room service and the dining place staff have a good attitude and keen in ensuring the services offered are of high quality .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
LegendHotels_CRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Legend Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear nyamokopeter,

Thank you for leaving a feedback about our hotel. We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciate the high quality service our staff offered.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love the ambiance of this place. It will make you forget that you are in the middle of the city. Staffs were friendly and accommodating. Special mention to the pool side staff guy who is very attentive in every guest's needs. Their breakfast buffet was also good. I highly recommend to try their spanish sardines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
LegendHotels_CRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Legend Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Rovi Kristel I,

Thank you for taking the time to give all your positive feedback. We are pleased to read that you appreciate the ambiance of our hotel and that you find our staff friendly and accommodating. We strive to provide the best guest experience and we're glad that that's what you had.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you back at the hotel!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We booked a superior room via Agoda.com and didn't expect much because of the discount we got. We were pleasantly surprised that the room given to us was surprisingly big. Though we weren't able to make use of the pool, it did look a bit small. Since it was a Fathers Day weekend, there were lots of kids. But considering its very good location in the city center, it was good enough. I'd like to commend the staff who were courteous, especially the guards who were always kind enough to assist me with our car's parking whenever I would go out of the property and back. Finally, the best part of our stay was our lunch at their restaurant called Lola Maria's Restaurant. While the breakfast spread for the buffet was descent enough (it was not spectacular as there were limited choices and there were no standouts except for the adobo), the lunch we had was surprisingly good. We didn't go for a buffet but instead ordered their Bagnet and the Inihaw Platter which included a nice helping of rice, grilled seafood, pork, chicken, and vegetables, plus what tasted like seafood sinigang. Overall, it was a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear JCGagni,

Thank you for taking the time to give your review. We're glad to know that your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you appreciate our food and services. We hope that you try our lunch buffet the next time you visit us.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I booked an overnight stay at this hotel to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday. It could've been a great stay overall. What made it a not so great experience was, I already informed them that my family and I will be arriving an hour latefrom the check in time but when we arrived; apart from the long queue when it was finally our turn, we were kept abt an hour in the lobby area when I asked them what's taking them so long, they answered me "We are still cleaning the room Ma'am." Their answer made me furious, and answered them back that I already informed them ahead of time of the late check in to give them time to prepare. Moreover, I've been patient enough to fall in line and wait for my turn since they only have one receptionist when we arrive wherein supposed to be they should be 3 (they were not attentive to their guests patience). Rooms are nice, quite spacious and clean. Pool area was great. I also love their buffet breakfast.
They just need to improve the attitude of their staff especially at the reception area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family