“Best Dim Sum I've Ever Had”

Man Ho - Marriott Manila
Ranked #11 of 564 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I just finished having dim sum at the Man Ho restaurant located inside the Manila Marriott and it was nothing short of spectacular. The entire staff was professional, attentive and friendly. I have had dim sum in many restaurants in several different countries and this ranks up there with the very best. I can't wait to have dinner there as well. I highly recommend!

1  Thank sandman702
Brendan M, Manager at Man Ho - Marriott Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Great to hear you would recommend Man Ho.

We have constructed a true Hong Kong lead culinary team including two dim sum chef's. So it is nice to see the impact at the table and you could taste the difference in the quality.

We look forward to your visit with us for dinner and all the best from the Man Ho team.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place, great service and delicious Chinese food! We really enjoyed our diner. Totally recommended

1  Thank Hector J
Brendan M, Manager at Man Ho - Marriott Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Hector, thank you for coming into Man Ho.

It is great to see you would recommend after your dining at Man Ho and we would love to host you again in the future.

All the best this holiday season.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a delightful dinner of authentic Cantonese cuisine prepared by Marriott's Executive Chinese Chef Wui Wing Law. The beer fillet with black pepper sauce was so tender and smooth! We also enjoyed the custard buns with egg yolk. The pink dotted garoupa was fresh, as well as the seafood basket, and spinach dishes. The family also enjoyed the Fuijian rice, bowls of corn soup, hot and sour, and fish lip soup. The fruits, for dessert, were great! Equally great was the service from the staff led by managers Baby and Roy and their team members Camille, Jill ane John. They were all friendly, courteous and went the extra mile to make guests comfortable and feel welcome. It had nice and private rooms for small functions. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back for dinner and family occasions. Keep it up!

1  Thank 753willman

Its very exciting to see you enjoyed your evening at Man Ho at the Manila Marriott.

You chose some of the more popular and well received menu items. The freshly prepared Garoupa is definitely a highlight along with the several other mentions.

We'll let Camille, Jill and John know you appreciated their service.

Our sincere thanks for your family dining with us and we would love to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We often look for Chinese restaurants in Manila to rival the good ones in Hong Kong. For roast goose, this one comes close enough to be recommended. Good deserts too - try the almond cream.

1  Thank Booster E
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I'm from San Francisco,California and its my first time to eat here.my server was Jill and she was very accommodating and nice.Good job! I really enjoy my stay.The overlooking golf course was so relaxing.I will definitely back here and recommend to my friends.Thank you and see you again!