“Too early for TGIF”

Aruba Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 546 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 5 June 2013

This is for the Aruba Bar in Metrowalk (some reasons, couldn't find it in TripAd)

Location: Good
Interior: Great! there's a huge LCD TV, long range of liquor selections displayed, classy interior design
Service: The waiters did there job well!
Food: I love the tuna belly, grilled Norwegian Salmon and the Gambas!!!
Live Band: The performers did a great job!

I'd recommend this to anyone I know and will definitely come back once I have a chance

3  Thank JtagTripAd

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

We went after work on a Tuesday night for drinks and a bite to eat! There was music playing in the main square and we sat outside and the at solvers was really good!

We ordered lots of beers and had the excellent garlic chicken with hot sauce (naturally!). Very affordable and I'll be going again next time I am in Manila!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

great place, very convenient and affordable price.There's a huge arrays of drinks to choose from beer to cocktails.....cheeerssssss

1  Thank Rick045298451