“Best place to party!”

Aruba Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #185 of 526 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Aruba Metrowalk >>> never lets me down! I love this place! The crowd is cool, no annoying people (yah know what i mean). Professionals usually come to this place to enjoy. The staff are good. The manager (named Joks) is very friendly and accommodating! He makes sure all customers are attended to. Such a good fella! Place is in excellent state and they played great music there. The bands are always awesome. No complains for the food and drinks. Definitely my place to hangout!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

This is for the Aruba Bar in Metrowalk (some reasons, couldn't find it in TripAd)

Location: Good
Interior: Great! there's a huge LCD TV, long range of liquor selections displayed, classy interior design
Service: The waiters did there job well!
Food: I love the tuna belly, grilled Norwegian Salmon and the Gambas!!!
Live Band: The performers did a great job!

I'd recommend this to anyone I know and will definitely come back once I have a chance

3  Thank JtagTripAd
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

We went after work on a Tuesday night for drinks and a bite to eat! There was music playing in the main square and we sat outside and the at solvers was really good!

We ordered lots of beers and had the excellent garlic chicken with hot sauce (naturally!). Very affordable and I'll be going again next time I am in Manila!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

great place, very convenient and affordable price.There's a huge arrays of drinks to choose from beer to cocktails.....cheeerssssss

1  Thank Rick045298451