Our room on the sixth floor had an excellent view of Manila Bay and its legendary sunset, room was clean and T&B had a tub! Breakfast venue was also excellent, a lot better than when I last stayed over 5 years ago. Breakfast menu is not that elaborate but sufficient to not make it boring when you're staying for three nights. Best thing about this is probably the location just a few steps away from SM Seaside and Mall of Asia and Arena. Excellent for affordable family staycations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This economy class hotel is convenient to a myriad of popular tourist sites in Manila. The hotel offers 150 clean and comfortable rooms that are adorned with modern amenities such as chiropractic approved mattresses, color television and cable channels, window seating for relaxation, built-in desk and furniture and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a restaurant and outdoor pool which offer a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploration. The Microtel Hotels & Resorts Mall of Asia is the perfect property for guests that want quaint accommodation in a prime location with signature Microtel quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel Pasay
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Manila/At Mall Of Asia Metro Manila/Pasay