Hotels.com
Prestigia.com
Destinia.com
StayForLong
1,066 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

The serviced was really good.Ambience was so nice looks like Vigan Ilocos.Food was great.I would like to reccomend Gil from. housekeeping.Nice place to relax.We really enjoy our vacation.I'll invite my family and friends as well.They set swan set-up in the room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear rolyna,

Great to hear from you! We love it when guests express well how they enjoyed their stay with us. Our main aim is really to bring back our guests to the charm of old Manila while enjoying modern-day amenities. This truly sets the hotel apart from most of the hotels in the city. Something that gives a totally unique guest experience for those who stay with us.

I will for sure let Gil know your wonderful words for him.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon at the hotel.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

Right from the moment, we entered the hotel at the reception itself, the staff was unwelcoming, especially someone called Mr. Harrold. He made me feel as if I have come to stay at his own hotel for free of cost. We guys patiently waited till the check-in time which is 14:00 as we understand the regulations. At 14:15, I went to the reception just to get an update about the room as I had some other commitments when I asked very politely to Mr. Harrold that is the room ready? he told me to wait for a minute. I patiently waited at the corner of the reception and he started to work again. Then in the local language, he directly spoke to the bellboy. Thankfully the bellboy was nice enough to tell me that the room is mostly ready. After that, Mr. Harrold directly gave the key to the bellboy, who was standing right next to me and didn't bother to even acknowledge me. On top of that, he told something again in the local language and said no breakfast. I was taken aback, I mean I know mate that I have bought the deal for stay only you don't need to say that like that in an insulting manner. He made me feel as if I am staying at the property for free. In spite of filling the feedback form in the hotel room, no one has even responded to this experience. Out of all the 4 & 5 stars hotels in which I stayed in the Philippines, this was the worst experience and that's why I would never stay back or recommend this hotel to anyone. You do not expect this level of arrogance and service from the staff.

Date of stay: September 2019
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear NiyatiS51,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to write about your stay with us at The Henry Hotel Manila.

I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant check-in experience with Harold and I can assure you that I will be personally investigating the matter.

Your comfort and enjoyment are very important for us and we place a great deal of emphasis on providing a like-no-other service. I fully recognize should you feel not welcomed and valued as these presented a disappointing stay experience and may impact your overall perception of our hotel.

Once again, I apologize for what happened. Your review reinforces our commitment to this goal and we shall endeavor to continue and improve our services for our valued guests - such as you. Kindly drop me a note at echang@thehenryhotel.com should you want to discuss further.

I hope you can still find your way to The Henry Hotel and I would be very happy to see you. Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2019

This hotel is like an oasis in the middle of all the chaos in Manila. The beautiful greenery and the garden were absolutely lovely and we enjoyed having our meals by the small fountain and the peace and quiet surroundings every day. By the way, the food in the restaurant was pretty amazing too. We went here as two couples and stayed on our way in and back from the Philippines and it was great both the times. The rooms are simple luxury, clean, comfy and spacious. The staff were helpful and friendly; the location is central and close to the airport and baywalk etc. and the ambience/facilities were absolutely lovely. The Filipino food options are not available here but we didn't complain about that after we tried all the other options in the restaurant. All in all - great place to stay in Manila! Definitely recommended.

1  Thank preetisri
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear preetisri,

I am so pleased to know that you had a great time during your most recent stay at The Henry. We aim to always provide our valued guests service “Like no other” and I will for sure let my team members know your wonderful words for them.

We are all so eager to see you again at The Henry! See you soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

Spent two great nights at The Henry recently, and loved it.

A really well renovated property (an old Chinese compound apparently) - with a great little restaurant, nice gardens, a pool and lots of little nooks to read in the sun, away from the hustle and bustle of Manila.

Particular thanks to Mariel and Jai, who were really helpful staff - they happily answered all of our questions, booked us taxis and were generally great to deal with.

Definitely recommend this place for a few days in Manila - relatively close to the airport, and a welcome change from the soulless hotel towers that seem the same the world over.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear JuliefromBrisbane,

I am so pleased to know that you had a great time during your most recent stay at The Henry. We aim to always provide our valued guests service “Like no other” and I will for sure let Mariel and Jay know your wonderful words for them.

We appreciate your recommendation. Till next time! Thank you very much.

Reviewed 11 October 2019

This was our first stop arriving in Manila & it did not disappoint. We had a warm welcome from the front desk, their smile is infectious.

In the room, Our beds were comfortable and helped us catch up on the sleep we lost from a long haul flight. The hotel’s effort to use recycled materials is something i appreciate. I used to volunteer in eco friendly projects and it amazes me to know that this hotel is doing their share for mother earth. The only little downside I had was the lack of tv channels but I am definitely coming back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sarah_zabala,

We are all so eager to see you again at The Henry! See you soon!

Best regards,