House of Wagyu
Ranked #28 of 491 Restaurants in Pasig
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My wife, kids and I had our lunch here for the first time. It did not disappoint. My kids who don't normally eat meat loved the steak I ordered. The waiters and even the manager were very attentive. Will definitely go back, but when there's an occasion na lang, medyo kailangan pag ipinunan e. Hehe.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Steak quality is consistent and never disappoints. Service is very attentive and every meal we've had there has always been a good one! Keep it up!

Reviewed 7 June 2015

It was the start of Summer and as part of Family bonding we choose this Steakhouse and my 10 year old daughter who hates steak and dreaded every steak house we ever went to. First, she got interested in the manner that steak is slowly cooked in the stone grill. The restaurant exhaust which is missing in so many steak houses didn't allow our clothes to smell like fumes. In short, we smelled the same way when we went out. There is a selection of old classics like shrimp and chicken but of course we were there for the Wagyu steak. The steak is so soft that the knife hardly had to work. When my daughter tasted it, she was expecting the same taste that she had in all the other steak houses but I convinced her that it was a totally different experience. She loved it and felt so sorry that we didn't eat here before and has asked for steak ever since. The ambiance is very cozy, romantic and they serve wine and other beverages. It was pricey for a family of 6 but when you have a daughter apologize to a piece of meat, that is something else. Truly, one of the very best steak in this country.

1  Thank feetdraggerdoctor
Reviewed 23 July 2014

House of Wagyu prides themself in serving high-quality Wagyu steaks which you cook in a hot stone. For a steak lover like myself, I can say that they have one of the best steaks in Metro Manila. I always ask for the ribeye steak which has ample fat content because fat makes everything better. The steaks are really melt-in-you mouth if you cook your steak the right way. For me, I try to cook my steak medium rare to retain the softness of the meat. Although others think that the meat tastes good on its own, I always add a dash of salt and pepper just for the added taste. They do serve unlimited bread and butter, one serving of soup, rice or mashed potato, and sometimes salad to go with your steak. The staff was also very accommodating and assist you in cooking your steak. This is a perfect date place if you want to impress your dates. Just be careful because after eating you can smell like steak as well because you cook your steak in front of you.

2  Thank Geocbattad
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was gifted by a friend with 8,000 Pesos worth of gift certificates (GCs), each at 2,000 Pesos denomination. I decided to use those GCs to treat my family. At that time, House of Wagyu has a promo, offering 40% discounts for some of their steaks. Two of my family members availed of the promo. My wife and one of my children ordered salmon. I had pasta. When we ask for the bill, the total price is about 6,800 pesos. Not bad for a group of five considering the elegance and the ambiance of the place. I handed 3 GCs at 2,000 pesos each and 1,000 pesos bill. I am already decided that the change will be a tip for the food servers on top of the 10% service charge. Moments later, the manager approached me and I was told that we are not allowed to avail of the 40% promo discount because we are using GCs. THE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE ALL VALUED AT 2,000 PESOS EACH WITH NO MENTION OF ANY CONDITION OR LIMIT OF USE. I ended up paying the bills with credit card. BEWARE GCS HOLDERS.

6  Thank 888CLA888